Writing is, no doubt, the best way to vent out your feelings and express your thoughts. Some people write poems and short stories, while some write what they learn from the various experiences of... More > life. Irrespective of what you write about, there is always a scope of getting your work published. Unaware of the process involved, most of the amateur writers refrain from getting into - what they call - the intricacies of publishing, and stick to their blogs and diaries. Those few who do, take the help of an agent and eventually end up being cheated.
This book covers everything you need to know about getting a book published such as:
- How To Get Your Book Published: A General Overview
- Book Publishing Scams: What Are They And How To Avoid Them
- Ebooks: A Great Alterative To Print Publishing
- Common Mistakes You Want To Avoid
- How To Find A Literary Agent
and so much more!< Less