The belief that cholesterol and saturated fat cause heart disease is one of the most fundamental tenets of modern medicine. It is also completely false. In "The Great Cholesterol Con" you... More > will learn that:
• Heart disease is not caused by saturated fat nor elevated blood cholesterol;
• People with low cholesterol levels live shorter lives;
• Populations consuming high saturated fat diets often enjoy very low rates of heart disease;
• Many dietary recommendations made by 'experts' to reduce heart disease have actually been shown in animal and human studies to increase heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity;
• The primary force behind the anti-cholesterol paradigm is not public health, but profit!
This meticulously researched book mercilessly demolishes what may well be the biggest and most successful scam in the history of medicine. Most importantly, you’ll discover what really promotes heart disease and what you can do to prevent it!
Updated and extended 2012 version.< Less
Anthony Colpo, trainer, athlete and author shares his secrets for achieving razor-sharp abs and single-digit body fat levels! The Fat Loss Bible takes the world of fat loss and turns it upside down!... More >
• How most diet 'experts' tell you NOT to do the one thing that guarantees weight loss success!
• Exactly how much protein, fat and carbohydrate you should eat.
• How to blast through the dreaded weight loss plateau like it's not even there!
• How to eliminate diet-destroying hunger pains and cravings.
• Why eating frequent small meals does not speed up weight loss!
• The truth about low-carb diets, ketosis, vegetarianism, intermittent fasting, food combining, and more!
• How to smash through psychological and social obstacles that can derail even the most determined dieter!
Never before has every key aspect of fat loss been covered in such detail! Say goodbye to excess fat forever!< Less
Think Whole Grains are Healthy? Think Again!
Independent researcher Anthony Colpo unmercifully slaughters the healthy whole grain myth with a mountain of scientific evidence interlaced with his... More > unmistakable wit.
For nearly a decade, Anthony has been slaying nutritional dragons and diet gurus with his scientific rigor and the unapologetic truth in a way that could almost be considered a martial art. In this book he examines the pervasive belief whole grains are both healthy in general and superior to their refined counterparts.
The verdict? No they’re not. And the foundation upon which the belief that whole grains are healthy is built will shock you!
You’ll learn why you may be giving yourself arsenic poisoning by eating brown rice, depleting your body of valuable minerals with whole grain breads, and otherwise torturing your bowels and taste buds with spoonful after spoonful of empty promises.
Read Whole Grains, Empty Promises and learn why whole grains are not all they’re cracked up to be.< Less