Search Results: ''

Search

×
×
×
×
4 results for ""
A CONVENIENT FABRICATION By Charles Opalek
Paperback: $21.94
Prints in 3-5 business days
(1 Ratings)
THE NON-CRISIS OF MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING AND WHY WE ARE POWERLESS TO CHANGE THE CLIMATE This is the definitive response to the errors and omissions of An Inconvenient Truth. Only 3.27% of CO2 is... More > manmade, the other 96.73% is made by nature. 99.999% of all water vapor is natural. Wv has 26 times more of a greenhouse gas effect than does CO2. After adding the contributions of N2O, CH4 and CFCs, it turns out 99.72% of the gge is natural, only 0.28% is manmade. In 1825, CO2 was 425 ppm, higher than today. 550,000,000 years ago CO2 was 18 times higher than today. Since then, there has been no correlation between temperature and CO2, whatsoever. The GRIP2 ice core data shows that the CO2 increases happen about 800 years AFTER the temperature increases. Temperature increases drive CO2 out of solution from the world's oceans. CO2 drives nothing. There are plenty of people making money on this scam of manmade global warming. Get the facts. Read A Convenient Fabrication.< Less
Wind Power Fraud By Charles Opalek
Paperback: $19.70
Prints in 3-5 business days
Why Wind Won't Work exposes the collosal waste of money and resources associated with this unsustainable alternative energy. Wind power turbines on average only produce 20% of their nameplate... More > rating. When they are not operating, they still consume electricity, which usually is not metered. Care to guess who is paying for this unmetered electricity? Wind power will not reduce CO2 emissions, or our dependence on foreign oil imports, and cannot replace fossil-fueled power plants to any noticeable degree. Wind turbines are not environmentally friendly. They are noisy, unsightly, kill bats and birds, interfere with radars, and have been shown to be responsible for a slew of health problems. The design, installation and operation of wind power facilities consume more than 3 times the energy they will ever produce. The biggest winners in wind power will be developers, land owners, banks, brokerage houses, and manufacturers. The big losers will be taxpayers and electric bill payers.< Less
Wind Power Fraud By Charles Opalek
eBook (PDF): $5.24
Why Wind Won't Work exposes the collosal waste of money and resources associated with this unsustainable alternative energy. Wind power turbines on average only produce 20% of their nameplate... More > rating. When they are not operating, they still consume electricity, which usually is not metered. Care to guess who is paying for this unmetered electricity? Wind power will not reduce CO2 emissions, or our dependence on foreign oil imports, and cannot replace fossil-fueled power plants to any noticeable degree. Wind turbines are not environmentally friendly. They are noisy, unsightly, kill bats and birds, interfere with radars, and have been shown to be responsible for a slew of health problems. The design, installation and operation of wind power facilities consume more than 3 times the energy they will ever produce. The biggest winners in wind power will be developers, land owners, banks, brokerage houses, and manufacturers. The big losers will be taxpayers and electric bill payers.< Less
A CONVENIENT FABRICATION By Charles Opalek
eBook (PDF): $3.75
(1 Ratings)
THE NON-CRISIS OF MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING AND WHY WE ARE POWERLESS TO CHANGE THE CLIMATE This is the definitive response to the errors and omissions of An Inconvenient Truth. Only 3.27% of CO2 is... More > manmade, the other 96.73% is made by nature. 99.999% of all water vapor is natural. Wv has 26 times more of a greenhouse gas effect than does CO2. After adding the contributions of N2O, CH4 and CFCs, it turns out 99.72% of the gge is natural, only 0.28% is manmade. In 1825, CO2 was 425 ppm, higher than today. 550,000,000 years ago CO2 was 18 times higher than today. Since then, there has been no correlation between temperature and CO2, whatsoever. The GRIP2 ice core data shows that the CO2 increases happen about 800 years AFTER the temperature increases. Temperature increases drive CO2 out of solution from the world's oceans. CO2 drives nothing. There are plenty of people making money on this scam of manmade global warming. Get the facts. Read A Convenient Fabrication.< Less