Whether you've got a pocket digital or a DSLR you still haven't figured out... this is the digital photography guide you've been waiting for. In this fun and extremely useful guide:
* I explain... More > the digital photography thing in a way you can actually remember and use.
* I give you JUST what you really need to know
* I tell you the basics RIGHT NOW so you can start shooting better photos by lunch time… probably amazingly better.
* I help you save money by giving you the skills to do family portraits, senior pictures, baby photos and event shooting.
Here's a taste of what you get:
* A Quickstart Guide so you can try something beside Full Auto before lunchtime.
* Clearly communicated, simple definitions for all those fancy $12 technical terms you want to understand
* Tips, tricks and plain instruction for taking GREAT photos
* How software can make your photos even better
* All sorts of stuff you wish someone would have told you but didn't, and did I mention...< Less
Bloggers and writers get stuck. And tired. And sick. And bored. It is often hard to come up with something fresh and original. It is. Trust me. It is.
In order to have a successful blog, you are... More > going to have to routinely dream up new, high-quality content. Every blogger is going to battle writer’s block at some point. I have been there and continue to have days where I sit down at the computer to share some of my fresh and unique thoughts . . . but there are not any. The techniques, methods, and list of inspiring ideas I am going to share with you in this book have been helpful to me, and I know they will get your creative juices flowing on the days you need a little brainstorming boost.< Less
The EPIC Book is over 400 pages packed with information, experience, knowledge, tips, advice, lessons learned, and practical instruction. Not 400 pages of big fonts, wide margins, and huge graphics... More > that eat up a lot space so a big page count can be advertised. The EPIC Book has over 135,000 words, dwarfing typical good eBooks that usually average 20,000 – 30,000 words.
What you will find in this book is the experience of a long, long time online and countless rounds of trial and error, testing, learning, starts and stops, and a relentless passion to learn everything I can learn about all things blogging, internet marketing, and online business.< Less
The EPIC Book is over 400 pages packed with information, experience, knowledge, tips, advice, lessons learned, and practical instruction. Not 400 pages of big fonts, wide margins, and huge graphics... More > that eat up a lot space so a big page count can be advertised. The EPIC Book has over 135,000 words, dwarfing typical good eBooks that usually average 20,000 – 30,000 words. What you will find in this book is the experience of a long, long time online and countless rounds of trial and error, testing, learning, starts and stops, and a relentless passion to learn everything I can learn about all things blogging, internet marketing, and online business.< Less
The Internet opens up the entire world and removes constraints traditionally dictated by well-entrenched industries. A global audience and market is just on the other side of your keyboard.
In the... More > guide, I teach you about writing an eBook then publishing it, marketing it and selling it in multiple formats. This is not theory... I’ve done it more than a dozen times.
In this guide you will learn: Standing Out In A Crowd, Should You Publish Multiple Formats?, Creating Content, Mistakes To Avoid, Standard Organization And Parts, Design, Format, Layout, Cover, My Best Tricks, On-Demand Printing, Kindle (Or Nook), Automating Sales, Product Ad Or Landing Sales Page , Paypal Or Merchant Account, Order Fulfillment – Delivery, The Basic Elements, Guarantee, Lead Them To An Action, Things To Avoid On Your Sales Page, Split Testing, Marketing Your ebook, Free Marketing , Paid Marketing, Traditional Marketing, Affiliate Sales Of Your Ebook… and lots more!< Less
We live in a new business era built on technology. We live in a time when economic and political philosophies are causing it to be harder to make income and secure wealth.
But we also have the... More > greatest opportunity for passive or supplemental income we’ve ever dreamed about: the Internet. “Online business” is the frontier of home-based business, side businesses, and the self-employed.
I started on the Internet primarily as a writer before it was called “internet.” A couple of years ago, I turned my attention to “online business” and have learned how to generate income from a wide variety of revenue streams.
I’m just an average Joe. I did it, so can you, and I’m going to teach you how. I am going to start by going over a reference list of 51ways you can make money online; then I will follow with a more detailed look at ten of the more popular options.< Less
Perhaps the most common question Christians have is “how do I know God’s will?” This can be voiced many ways:
• How do I know I’m doing what God wants?
• Will God... More > approve of my decision?
• Is this the best decision I can make?
• Will God still bless me, care for me, protect me and guide me if I make a decision that is not THE very best in His eyes?
• Can I be secure in my decision?
• Does my life overall reflect that I know God’s will for it?
• Is my life being affected because I’m not in God’s will?
• I want to do what God wants but how can I know for sure?
In this humble little guide, I will present to you principles, questions and of course, Scripture, that layout out a predictable groundwork that will help you know God’s will about the entire scope of life… the big questions, the little choices and the life changing opportunities that require a decision.< Less