You, the performer, ask the spectator to think of their favourite hour of the day.
The cards from deck are then dealt in a clock shape, 12 cards, each card signifies an
hour of the... More > day.
Performer then asks spectator to think of the card which lies at their chosen hour..
1. Performer then reads the mind of spec and correctly divines the hour that spec was
2. Performer then names the card that spec was thinking of…
Which is pretty amazing so far.. they don’t expect what happens next.
3. You prove that you knew before hand which card they would pick…pick up the card
case which has been in plain view all along and inside is written… the name of their
Performer then turns over all of the cards in the deck…the spec selection is the only
red card in a blue deck.< Less
Spectator selects a card from a borrowed, shuffled deck.
Through a series of questions in which the spectator merely answers “yes” you are able to divine the thought of card!For example... More > you ask " Is your Card red?" The spec says YES. "is your card black?" & Using a sneaky technique you will know which answer is a LIE!!!
This is a great opening effect in a Body Language Style Routine.
Also includes alternative ending in where you influence the spectator to say stop on their own card.< Less
Using random objects, keys phones etc, you are able to divine a spectators thought of object by using body language. This is great for bars when you have forgotten your cards.
• Use any... More > items you have , keys ,wallet phone ,watch, etc
• No outs, you are always right
• No peeking
Example routine: Place 5 objects on table (can be spectators) turn your back, ask spectator to hover hand over one of the items to give it some of their energy. When you turn back round, hover your hand over each item and using body language you divine the correct item every time.
You can even have the spectator describe each object while your back is turned and while you are listening you can correctly divine the item they have chosen.
This is a great easy to do effect which is a great opener for a mentalism/body language style routine.< Less
• A card is selected & shuffled into the pack.
• With a wave of the magician’s hand, the card vanishes from the pack; to verify this, cards are spread on the table.
• The... More > selection has vanished.
• The card can then be produced from the card case which has been in full view the whole time.
• This is very easy to perform.
Also included bonus effect.
Spectator names any card, it is shown that this card is the only blue backed card in a red deck< Less