In the first chapter Hilse speaks about “diversifying operational risks of domestic market behavior” and names some examples such as
- Taking business to business around the... More > globe
- Politics 2.0
- Tapping into the customer web
In the chapters following that called
- Who visited your website and when?
- Taking your business from local to global for a few thousand bucks
- Learning marketing from the porn industry
- Making your customers do the customer service themselves
- What makes corporate blogging important?
- Corporate online reputation management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Customer information management (CRM)
he applies the conventional “business strategy” approach and describes methods, how to incorporate them into existing strategies and some of the things to keep in mind when doing so.
Chapters are enriched with a real life example from the assignments Hilse completed around the world and are very fun to read and easy to comprehend.< Less