Hard Light takes a band of young adventurers to a system blazing with the murderous light of a red giant star. The hard-bitten novium miners of the Brightside mining station maintain the only outpost... More > of civilization in a system filled with lethal light and stellar outlaws on the run. Will the players find the riches of the ancient asteroid sky tombs and their alien makers, or will they fall prey to the seething rebellion that boils beneath Brightside Station's steel skin?
* Contents mechanically compatible with most retroclone RPGs.< Less
Stars Without Number is a science fiction role-playing game inspired by the Old School Renaissance and the great fantasy and science-fiction games of the seventies and eighties.
* Compatible with... More > most retroclone RPGs
* Helps a GM build a sandbox sci-fi game that lets the players leave the plot rails to explore freely
* World building resources for creating system-neutral planets and star sectors
* 100 adventure seeds and guidelines for integrating them with the worlds you've made
* Old-school compatible rules for guns, cyberware, starships, and psionics
* Domain rules for experienced characters who want to set up their own colony, psychic academy, mercenary band, or other institution< Less