Practice of stress resolution with meditation and relaxation plus. Creative learning exercies and a 30 minute audio. all in about a day. Includes techniques for: Gemini, Chinese energy, Brain... More > burn-out, Tapping and a CRE for healing.< Less
A brief training of mind/body stimulation, in which we begin to master and restore ourselves. When we are worried, perhaps, with the practice of Mindfulness, we can find new strengths within... More > ourselves, that we never even thought were there? Creative learning exercise and a 30 minute audio, all in about 60 minutes.< Less
CRE - Practice of a creative relaxation exercise to motivate TB patients to adhere strongly to the very tough DOTS/TB 6-8 months daily multi drug treatment program. Text, exercise, audio. English,... More > French, German and Spanish audios, to motivate local African language CRE versions.< Less
The program gives children confidence to:
1. Use GEMINI (Gentle Relaxation Exercises and
Mental Imagery) for resolving personal
2. Handle anxiety and worry
3. Increase awareness of... More > the mind-body relations
4. Decrease impulsivity and increase self-control 5. Handle pain and discomfort
6. Feel motivated towards regular practice for
self-control and ego strengthening ...
... all in six sesions of 45-60 minutes.< Less
Pain alert! A training program for nurses and other health staff, in pain amd suffering analysis and care, for better patient comfort, with creative learning exercise and practical role-play... More > experience, all in about one day.< Less
This brief amusing program is designed to help mature men and women, to begin to:
1. Identify and clarify personal relationship problems and to love the world as it is.
2. Examine current values and... More > attitudes.
3. Adopt and use the concept of: Thinking, Fasting, Waiting and Trusting, for improved self control.
4. Learn basic GEMINI – Gentle Mental Imaging, to strengthen personal skills for handling inter-personal relationships more effectively.
5. Motivate further study in the future.< Less