This book aims to teach the Spanish language from scratch. It will cover all of the major grammar rules, moving slowly and offering exercises and plenty of examples. It's not all grammar though, as... More > it offers vocabulary and phrases too, appealing to all learners. By the end, you should be able to read and write Spanish skillfully. The book runs chronologically from lesson 1 to lesson 2 to lesson 3 and so on until the end. Once concepts are introduced, they are repeated, building a base of vocabulary and grammar that will stay in your mind.< Less
Some of the chapters
1.The Significance of Learning a Foreign Language
2.History of the Italian Language
3. Italian Words Used in the English Language
4. Misconceptions about Learning Italian
5.... More > Learning to Speak Italian Quickly
6. Total Concentration – The Best Way to Learn Italian
7. Methods to Improve Your Italian
8. Italian Language Help Online
9. If You Think Like an Italian, You Will Speak Like an Italian
10. Learn the Common Errors to Avoid
11. Track Your Family Heritage
12. Romance Languages
13. The Dialects of the Italian Language
14. Traveling in Italy and other Countries
15. You are What You Speak
16. Italian Survival Phrases
17. Beginning Italian
18. Italian Verbs
19. Pronouncing Italian Vowels
20. Pronouncing Italian Consonants and many more..< Less
Filmmaking takes place all over the world in a huge range of economic, social, and political contexts, and using a variety of technologies and techniques.
This course is designed to provide new and... More > potential filmmakers with the ammunition to tackle their first short or feature project. This course equips the readers with the tools to get out there and start making their film.< Less
There are many misconceptions about credit scores out there. There are customers who believe that they don’t have a credit score and many customers who think that their credit scores just... More > don’t really matter. These sorts of misconceptions can hurt your chances at some jobs, at good interest rates, and even your chances of getting some apartments.
Every time you apply for credit, apply for a job that requires you to handle money, or even apply for some more exclusive types of apartment living, your credit score is checked.
In this book, you will find ways to boost your credit score and saving you money.
1. Define a credit score, a credit report, and other key financial terms
2. Develop a personalized credit repair plan that addresses your unique financial situation
3. Find the resources and people who can help you repair your credit score
4. Repair your credit effectively using the very techniques used by credit repair experts< Less