Una piccola raccolta di poesie... un piccolo viaggio all'interno dell'anima esplorando emozioni, paure, istanti e silenzi... cercando un po' di quella semplicità che forse ormai è... More > troppo lontana dalla nostra vita quotidiana, che lentamente ci trascina via dall'armonia e dalla serenità.< Less
The Akita Inu is a dog that many people say come from royalty, meaning that a couple of hundred of years ago, in Japan (the Akita Inu's native home) this dog was bred and kept by royalty, other... More > people say that this is not true.....they claim that the royalty bit came from Japanese pet shop owners trying to sell their product. The Japanese used male and female pairs because two dogs of the same-sex were too aggressive and liked to tear each other up more than hunting the wild bore.
The Japanese also used the Akita Inu for dog fighting. During this time the number of Akitas shot up, but there was one problem, they were interbreeding with other dog breeds. The result was a bunch of animals that looked like mutts... when people realized what was happening and when dog fighting became illegal, breeders started trying to preserve the breed.< Less
En la fête de Pâques, le 22 Avril 1984, Mgr Ito, Évêque de Nigata au Japon, reconnaissait la provenance surnaturelle des faits d’Akita.
La ville d'Akita, au Japon, est... More > la capitale de la région Tôhoku, dans l'ile de Honshu. Elle est bordée à l'ouest par la mer du Japon. (Voir la carte à la fin du texte)
Une statue en bois représentant la Vierge Marie, a versé 101 fois des larmes.
Sœur Agnès Sasagawa, membre de la communauté des Servantes de l’Eucharistie, a eu des visions de son ange gardien et de la Mère de Dieu. Marie lui a confié des messages d’une extrême gravité.< Less
1. The Characteristics of a Akita Puppy or Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Akita Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Akita?
5. How to... More > Crate Train Your Akita
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your Akita Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your Akita to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Akita
10. When Your Akita Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
11. When Your Akita Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your Akita From Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Akita or Any Other Breed of Dog
14. How to Teach Your Akita to Sit
15. Why Your Akita Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
16. How to Stop Your Akita From Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
17. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Akita Puppy
18. How to Socialize Your Akita Puppy
And Much More!.......< Less
Interested in Siberian Huskys, Alaskan malamutes and other Northern Breed dogs? this book is based on the Northern Breed dogs, Written by Northern Breed owners. this book contains loads of facts and... More > information on these magnificent breeds and also contains 10 true stories including the Great Serum Race to Nome, Alaska. The use of Sled dogs in WWI and WWII, The story of Hatchi (Hatchiko) and other heart warming stories about these dogs.< Less
This is a book for those who want to learn or own a Northern Breed dog. The information is transferable for all sled dog breeds but this book goes into details about these magnificent dogs you might... More > walk by or maybe have seen on TV. We are experienced Northern Breed owners; our aims are to raise awareness and educate people about the breeds. In this book you will learn about the history and origins of the different sled dog breeds. Also we are highlighting great achievements that these dogs have made for the sake of humanity. As examples the great serum race to Nome, Alaska. Also the extreme training that these dogs have gone through for the war effort in both World War I and World War II. And some other true stories from other northern breed owners.< Less