Search Results: 'Australian Shepherd training'
Australian Shepherds Pet Owner’s Guide
List Price: $18.08
You Save: 10%
Ships in 3-5 business days
A guide to what makes Australian Shepherds such wonderful family pets and why teacup Australian Shepherds are truly unique.
Australian Shepherds are highly intelligent and easily trained. Due to... More > their inherent breeding traits as a herder, which include a well-developed protective instinct, Aussies make good watch dogs. They will certainly bark warnings if they suspect danger, but they are not excessive noise makers. They are generally loyal, playful, and affectionate dogs that love to cuddle and make terrific companions.
Australian Shepherds make wonderful family pets, provided the family has plenty of time for them. Just like many intelligent dogs, Aussies can become bored easily, especially if they’re left alone for extended periods of time. They will chew up virtually anything if they get restless, and are notorious hole diggers and escape artists.< Less
Learn How to Train and Understand your Australian Shepherd Puppy & Dog
Learn how to train and raise your Australian Shepherd to have good behavior.
1. The Characteristics of a Australian Shepherd Puppy or Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some... More > Helpful Tips for Raising Your Australian Shepherd Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Australian Shepherd?
5. How to Crate Train Your Australian Shepherd
6. When Your Australian Shepherd Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your Australian Shepherd to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Australian Shepherd
9. When Your Australian Shepherd Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your Australian Shepherd Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Stop Your Australian Shepherd From Jumping Up On People
12. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Australian Shepherd or Any Other Breed of Dog
13. How to Teach Your Australian Shepherd to Sit
14. Why Your Australian Shepherd Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
And Much More!< Less