Search Results: 'Chemtrails'

Search

×
×
×
×
53 results for "Chemtrails"
Chemtrails By Robert Collins
eBook (ePub): $4.48
Is this worldwide phenomena true or false, conspiracy or confirmed fact? The popular conspiracy behind chemtrails asserts that trails emitted from some aircraft contain chemical and biological... More > agents. Those agents, it is speculated, are specifically intended for a number of covert military and political purposes. In his mini-book, Robert Colins describes the history, the conspiracy and the potential dangers of chemtrails, and what you can do to protect yourself from their noxious effects.< Less
The Chemtrail Phenomena By Dyanna Lynn White
Calendar: $19.99
Prints in 3-5 business days
The Chemtrail Phenomena in the skies as photographed by Dyanna Lynn White
Chemtrail Skies (Volume One) By Dyanna Lynn White
Calendar: $19.99
Prints in 3-5 business days
Chemtrail Skies (Volume One) by Dyanna Lynn White
Chemtrail Skies (Volume Two) By Dyanna Lynn White
Calendar: $19.99
Prints in 3-5 business days
Chemtrail Skies (Volume Two) by Dyanna Lynn White
Strategies of Chemtrail Denial By Ron Lampi
eBook (ePub): $1.99
This is a short study on the strategies that people use to deny and debunk that chemtrails are occurring in our skies and are anything to be concerned about. It is meant to help people address the... More > forms of denial that others will use on them. It helps people question the current geoengineering program that is taking place globally.< Less
CHEMTRAILS WEATHER MANIPULATION By William King
Hardcover: $21.95
Prints in 3-5 business days
(2 Ratings)
AUTOGRAPHED AUTHORS EDITION This book is documented proof that weather manipulation is a reality, and if you are someone who believes that weather manipulation is a new phenomenon, then you are... More > drastically mistaken as the experimentation of weather manipulation has been going on since the 1930’s. This book was written to open your eyes to the truth about weather manipulation! As Humanity continues with its quest for power, using weather manipulation as a weapon, it is wreaking havoc on the eco-systems on the planet, stopping Mother Nature from correcting the damaging effects that it has caused. Today we have finally reached a stage on Earth where 90% of animal and marine life has been decimated, and the remaining 10% will be extinct within two more decades if it isn’t stopped. Our children’s future depends solely on those who will take a stand and fight to stop it. Otherwise weather manipulation will destroy the planet along with all the life it contains.< Less
CHEMTRAILS 2014-02-28 By John Schultz
Paperback: $23.76
Prints in 3-5 business days
The chemtrails that we have been seeing for years now mean this. There seems to be unknown objects within these chemical trails, also it has an effect on snow chemistry, don't eat the snow!
The Rise and Fall of Kingdom Plantae By Patrick Jordan
Paperback: $25.00
Prints in 3-5 business days
Myth and science collide leaving annihilation in their wake. The Planetary Military Assault on the major divisions of Life on this planet beginning with Kingdom Plantae are laid out in undeniable... More > logic. Material like this cannot be sugar-coated. Contains harsh language.< Less
Abode Of The Clouds By Susan Alan
Paperback: $21.95
Prints in 3-5 business days
Women of the world have united and are attempting to save the world from spiraling into an abyss of ignorance, fear, greed and hate. They asked and they received; and the answer is shocking. But is... More > it too late to save mankind? Extraterrestrials, UFOs, religion, Rh negative blood, inter-dimensional portals, chemtrails and conspiracy theories all enter into the entertaining and thought provoking story. This sequel picks up where Susan Alan's first book, 'In Our Image', left off.< Less
Geoengineering: Planetary Sabotage & Human Extermination By Mark M. Rich
eBook (ePub): $5.00
Deadly aerosols that poison the air, food, and water supplies have been injected into the atmosphere since the late 1940s. The program, known as geoengineering, has been implemented by wealthy... More > eugenicists to deliberately sabotage the planet and commit mass murder. By directly poisoning the Earth's life-sustaining natural resources, geoengineering offers a compound approach to depopulation. The ionospheric heaters, which are used in conjunction with geoengineering, allow for the creation of artificial droughts and floods that are impacting many nations. Geoengineering has unleashed fatal climate feedback loops that have set the planet on a doomful course. The fallouts and weather attacks further a deceptive gambit for global feudalism known as Agenda 21. With obstructive policies and rising costs, they intend to seize private property and herd citizens into megacities with towering prisons that hold hundreds of thousands of people.< Less