Search Results: 'Dietetic Counselling'
Career Success Secrets for DIETETIC TECHNICIANS
Assist dietitians in the provision of food service and nutritional programs. Under the supervision of
dietitians, may plan and produce meals based on established guidelines,... More > teach principles of food
and nutrition, or counsel individuals.
Sample of reported job titles: Diet Tech (Dietetic Technician), Dietary Aide, Cook, Cook Chill
Technician (CCT), Diet Clerk, Diet Technician Registered (DTR), Certified Dietary Manager (CDM),
Dietary Manager, Nutrition Technician, Clinical Dietetic Technician< Less
The Non-Diet Approach Guidebook for Dietitians: A How-To Guide for Applying the Non-Diet Approach to Individual Dietetic Counselling
Ships in 3-5 business days.
It is hoped that this guidebook will be useful both as a text and as a workbook for dietitians working in private practice and outpatient settings, and also perhaps by other health professionals... More > involved in counselling individuals with weight concern.
This guidebook has the following features:
- A clear explanation of the non-diet paradigm with supporting evidence
- A framework for dietetic practice using the non-diet approach
- Each section for the five core components of the non-diet approach includes a description of the core component, discussion points to inform your counselling, and worksheets which can be used in sessions to support client education or given as ‘homework’
- How to integrate the non-diet approach into the Nutrition Care Process
- Assessment tools
- Forms to use for the client record
- Recommendations for further reading and an extensive reference list
Please see www.healthnotdiets.com for more details.< Less