Search Results: 'Insurance help'


350 results for "Insurance help"
Insurance Companies By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $1.99
Insurance companies play an important role in an economy in that they are risk bearers or the underwriters of risk for a wide range of insurable events. Moreover, beyond their risk bearer role,... More > insurance companies are major participants in the financial market as investors. To understand why, we will explain the basic economics of the insurance industry. As compensation for insurance companies selling protection against the occurrence of future events, they receive one or more payments over the life of the policy.< Less
Problems to Increase Insured People By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $5.99
"Suppose that in response to learning that some sick individuals were denied health insurance, the government mandates that insurance companies must offer insurance to everyone at unregulated... More > rates. (a) Why might this not help reduce the number of uninsured? Explain. (b) An alternative strategy for reducing the number of uninsured might be to mandate that insurance companies charge individuals with health problems no more than individuals without health problems. Would this help reduce the number of uninsured? Explain. "< Less
Calculation of Insurance Amount By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $5.99
Suppose a risk-averse consumer has an initial wealth of $5,000 and a utility function . He faces an 80 percent chance of losing $4000, and a 20 percent chance of losing $0. What is the most a... More > consumer would pay for insurance against these losses? Draw a diagram to illustrate this amount.< Less
Details of Fire Insurance By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $0.00
Fire results not only in loss of property but also loss of profits to the business on account of its dislocation. Such a loss can be got covered by taking a loss of profits policy. Considerable care... More > should be exercised in determining the amount for which a loss policy should be taken. The policy should adequate to cover the likely amount of loss, which the insured may suffer on account of dislocation of the business. The policy specifics both the period as well as the amount it covers. To study about loss is essential in financial accounting assignments.< Less
Analysis of Issues Related to Health Insurance By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $5.99
"(a) What are primarily intended to address the problem of insuring people who don't have health insurance? (b) Would a public national health insurance system reduce the total spending on... More > health care in our economy? (c) What has been found to be the primary cause of the rapid rise in health care costs? (d) What affect might a national health insurance system have on this cause of rising health care costs? "< Less
Calculation of Deadweight Loss in Health Insurance By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $5.99
Let’s say there’s a world-wide influenza pandemic. Assume that the marginal cost (supply) of influenza vaccinations is constant at $40. Assume that everyone in society has health... More > insurance that pays 80% of all medical services, including flu shots. Draw a market demand for flu shots and show graphically what the socially optimal number of flu shots is (not considering lives saved). Show how many flu shots will be provided in this market given the insurance. Show the deadweight loss caused by the health insurance.< Less
Problems of Moral Hazard in Health Insurance By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $5.99
Studies that identify the effect of a voucher program on the student achievement of those who use vouchers typically do so by comparing the achievement of students who used the voucher to switch to a... More > different school to the achievement of otherwise similar students who wanted to but could not use the voucher to switch to a different school. Will such studies capture the effects of increased competition on the inefficient schools in the voucher-eligible area? Explain.< Less
Insuring Wealth By Kehinde Sanyaolu & Taiwo Sanyaolu
eBook (PDF): $6.95
Insuring wealth is a compendious yet broadly educating intelligible piece that expounds on an age old concept of guarding financial resources from the ever present risk of loss to accidents and... More > unpredictable cataclysms. In here, we explore how the financial burden of replacing property lost to accidents can easily be shifted to a third party by adopting this simple financial concept in advance. We carefully ensure that without fail you appreciate how insurance, often disregarded and mostly ignorantly shrugged, can help you achieve a reposeful financial life.< Less
Dental Insurance: The Ultimate Guide to Dental Insurance Plans By Laura Ingraham
eBook (ePub): $2.99
How much time do you spend on brushing your teeth? If you want to brush your teeth efficiently, you will have to spend some time on each tooth so you can brush both sides as well as the space in... More > between teeth. Use an egg-timer if you want to make sure you spend enough time on brushing your teeth. In this ebook, you'll find helpful tip on affordable dental insurance, what you need to know about group dental insurance, dental insurance plans, dental insurance billing, dental insurance for dummies, dental insurance for individuals and more. In this ebook, you'll find helpful tip on dental insurance, dental insurance billing, dental insurance plans, dental insurance for dummies, dental insurance for individuals, cheap dental insurance, best dental insurance and more. GRAB A COPY TODAY< Less
Insurance Marketing in Texas By Holly Antle
Paperback: $4.50
Prints in 3-5 business days
This short primer is about helping Texas insurance agents, brokers, agencies, and brokerages market their insurance business effectively while still staying within the rules and guidelines set forth... More > by the Texas Office of the Insurance Commissioner.< Less

Top 10

see more >
Inside Secrets Inside Secrets By Joseph Stumpf
Paperback: $3.25