100 make-up tips is the ultimate make-up guide, fully researched to make sure that you know all essential techniques of make-up application. If you are a professional make-up artist or new to make-up... More > you will find these 100 tips useful guide at all times.< Less
BOOKS FOR SOOKS ! BY PROFESSOR PARIUS & HIS FRIENDLY FISHAPODS !
Professor Parius Periwinkles Book Club.
"Who are these people?!"
Isabelle shyed away from the window,
scared of... More > it.
Pulling the musky curtains across.
They sat in the room and discussed the possibilities
of being in a different country.
Perhaps from the bunker, they had been washed
onto a different coastline?
There was one thing evident to Pary,
he had to find out.
He held his head out of the window
and called out to the streets below.
MAGICAL FANTASTICAL ! SUITABLE AGES 10 UPWARDS
ALL FANTASY ADVENTURE SEEKERS WILL LOVE IT !
PS Fearless Author Mel Tipping is still hiding under the bed.< Less
Here are a few examples of what you will find inside:
1. Remove Broken Key From Lock.
Put some super glue on broken off part, insert and hold a few seconds
- will pull out rest of key.
2. Remove... More > Broken Light Bulb.
Stick a bar of soap into jagged edges, use soap as handle.
3. Remove Stubborn Screw.
Heat with a soldering iron for a few seconds first.
4. Protect Children From Sockets.
Keep a piece of electrical tape over them when not in use.< Less
College is a time of discovery, when students find out just what sort of people they are. This is especially true for Andy Newly, a freshman who embarks on a unique journey of self discovery that... More > defies conventions and brings into questions the most basic aspect of his being. It begins as a bet over who makes more tips, males or females. To determine this, Andy agrees to an unorthodox experiment by taking on the role of female waitress named Amanda. In doing so, he discovers his female persona is more than an act, causing him to question his gender identity. His behavior does not escape the notice of his friends. Along with Andy, they conclude their experiment is having unintended consequences. Rather than stopping, Andy uses the opportunity to determine who he really is. This already bewildering situation becomes even more complicated when a male college student becomes smitten with Amanda.< Less
This book is made up of 500 tips that will help you in your home to save money. Many of the tips came from friends and family and after trying some of these I decided to write a book so that you too... More > could benefit from these many tips and ideas.< Less
Are You Having Trouble Sleeping?
Many people across the United States and around the World waste precious hours tossing and turning when they should be sleeping. Are you one of them?
Available... More > online, with just a few quick clicks, this special report offers countless ways to help you fall asleep at night….and stay asleep.
This special report, for only $17, sheds insight as to why:
•REM sleep is important
•Nicotine and Tobacco Products can interfere with sleep
•Music can aid sleeping
•Regular routines are best
•Snoring can be dangerous
•Relaxation is key
These are just a few points touched on in “47 Tips to Getting A Better Night’s Sleep.”< Less
You may be showing signs of malnutrition if you ...
• feel tired and weak. • feel like you never have the energy to clean your home,make meals or even do the dishes. • have... More > difficulty losing or gaining weight. • can't easily get to sleep. • feel stressed and/or nervous. • feel drowsy during the day. • sometimes can't concentrate, you're mind feels numb, or you getconfused easily. • have problems with your digestion. • have constipation and/or hard dry stools. • have mood swings, or get easily upset. • don't have patience for anything. • sometimes feel depressed. • have overly dry or oily skin. • sometimes have nausea and/or abdominal pain. • have annoying eye twitches. • bruise easily. • have muscle cramps and/or low back pain. • sometimes get cracks and sores in the corners of your mouth. • notice that your nails have become thin and/or brittle. • are losing your hair. • have water retention. • have uncontrollable temper outbursts. • don't eat a well-balanced nutritious diet EVERY DAY< Less