ARG's Urutsk: World of Mystery RPG now has a Referee's Manual to accompany the Players' Manual.
* Common Circumstances and Game Procedures
* Practical advice on creating... More > Location-based exploration and adventuring
* Terrain and Hex-mapping charts
* Six sample hexes detailed enough to use immediately and portable enough to use anywhere, at any time
* Timeline of Historical Events, as well as a Summary of the era
* Sixteen Adventure Locations designed to spark the Referee's imagination< Less
Urutsk: An enigmatic wetlands world strewn with treasures of the Ancients, is history lost to memory, now plays host to Human, Humanoid, and Monstrous Beings --all deadly, long-warring... More > enemies.
Urutsk is the culmination of over 25 years of setting development by Kyrinn S. Eis, author of Dawner of the First Light, and Eleventh Hour of the Soul.
As much as seems familiar, there is something new around every bend:
* Classic-Play (3d6 + Race + Class) from the start. Import characters from other Classic-Play games in a matter of minutes, or use the Point-Design Character Generation rules to get exactly the character you've always wanted to play.
* A quick, comprehensive Combat System modelled after the action in the source material.
* Detailed, yet customisable, setting. Make unique creatures and foes in just a few simple steps. Open-ended Adventuring Locations designed to jump-start the Referee's imagination.< Less