Search Results: 'antithyroid drugs'
Thyroid Newsletter -- January/February 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (January/February 2007) -- This issue includes the following stories and articles:
* High Doses of Thyroid Medication Needed? You May be Lactose... More > Intolerant
* New Drug in Development for Thyroid Cancer Management
* Thyroid Disease & Heart Disease Risk
* Predicting Graves’ Relapse After Antithyroid Drug Treatment
* Treatment Outcomes for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
* Pregnant? Take Supplemental Iodine
* Selenium Supplementation in Pregnancy
* Ten Take Charge Thyroid Tips
* Thyroid Health Tip for Cats
* Why Is There Even Debate Over Female Thyroid Testing?
* Got Vitamin D?
* Weighing Benefits Of Exercise and Diets
* Exercise for Osteoporosis: The Right Amount and the Right Type
* Keeping Prescription Drugs Affordable for Seniors
* Free 30-Day Supply of Medication< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- July/August 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (July/August 2006 Issue) features the following news stories and articles:
Everything You Need to Know About TSH | What Does the TSH Test... More > Measure? | Why is Your TSH Fluctuating? | High-Fiber Bread and Treatment for Hypothyroidism | Long Term Antithyroid Drugs Versus Withdrawl | Potassium Iodide as a Treatment for Hyperthyroidism | Does a Lower-End TSH Level Improve Quality of Life? | Percutaneous Ethanol Injection for Thyroid Cancer Recurrence | Minimally Invasive Surgery for Thyroid Cancer |
Thyroid Eye Disease | Outpatient Thyroid Surgery | Weight Gain After Thyroid Surgery | Increased Levothyroxine Needs During Pregnancy | Antipituitary Antibodies in Post-Partum Thyroiditis | Heart Disease | TSH Levels and the Role of Iodine in People Over 60 | Radioactive Treatments Can Trigger Airport Security...Even Weeks After Treatment | Hot Temperatures May be Hazardous to Your Drugs< Less