Search Results: 'australian cattle puppy'
Australian Cattle Dogs for Beginners
The ACD is a sturdy, compact working dog. It is well muscled and very powerful, but agile. Its body is a bit longer than it is high and has a slightly curved tail that reaches just about to the... More > hock.
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less
Australian Cattle Dog Behavior & Training Tips
Have fun training and understanding your Australian Cattle dog with these fun and interesting tips and tricks!
1. The Characteristics of a Australian Cattle Dog Puppy and Dog
2. What You Should... More > Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Australian Cattle Dog Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Australian Cattle Dog?
5. How to Crate Train Your Australian Cattle Dog
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your Australian Cattle Dog Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your Australian Cattle Dog to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Australian Cattle Dog
10. When Your Australian Cattle Dog Has Separation Anxiety, and How To Deal with It
11. When Your Australian Cattle Dog Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your Australian Cattle Dog from Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build a Whelping Box for a Australian Cattle Dog or Any Other Breed of Dog
and more.........< Less
Arizona Cattle Dog Rescue 2012
Ships in 3-5 business days.
Just in time for the holidays...
ACDR's 2012 Calendar is now available!
Sales proceeds will be used to help fund our rescue's work in saving and re-homing these wonderful dogs.
Arizona Cattle Dog... More > Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and ultimately re-home abandoned, stray and neglected Australian Cattle Dogs.
Whenever possible we also assist ACDs who, because of extenuating circumstances, are unable to remain in their homes with their owners.
Learn How to Train and Understand your Australian Shepherd Puppy & Dog
Learn how to train and raise your Australian Shepherd to have good behavior.
1. The Characteristics of a Australian Shepherd Puppy or Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some... More > Helpful Tips for Raising Your Australian Shepherd Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Australian Shepherd?
5. How to Crate Train Your Australian Shepherd
6. When Your Australian Shepherd Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your Australian Shepherd to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Australian Shepherd
9. When Your Australian Shepherd Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your Australian Shepherd Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Stop Your Australian Shepherd From Jumping Up On People
12. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Australian Shepherd or Any Other Breed of Dog
13. How to Teach Your Australian Shepherd to Sit
14. Why Your Australian Shepherd Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
And Much More!< Less
2012 Dogs Calendar
List Price: $19.99
You Save: 25%
Ships in 3-5 business days.
some of my/our animal friends past and present