The most easy to do diary effect to date. No memorization, no calculation! No suspicious movements at all.
Everybody knows diary effects. This one is different.
The spectator does nearly all the... More > work.
They can shuffle the deck. They can deal the cards. They look at the card at their date and the cards matches. Every time. Very easy. Nothing to remember, Nothing to calculate.
It matches these conditions:
1. only one diary is used
2. the diary is on the table at the start of the effect
3. the date is named
4. a single deck of cards is brought out
5. the spectator deals the cards one by one, stopping whenever he likes
6. the card arrived at is the card at his or her's birthday.
7. the date can't be forced in any way.
8. it uses a normal non-gaffed deck (So the spectator can handle the cards and shuffle).
9. the magician never opens the diary.
10. The diary is fully examinable.
Now with 2 bonus effects: chronologue reloaded version 1 and 2.< Less
Transitioning to the Cirrus SR22? New to the Garmin G1000, or Cirrus Perspective avionics? Don't know which button to push, or which screen to use? This book can help. It takes you step-by-step... More > through the checklists and procedures for flying the turbo-normalized SR22, VFR, with full use of the autopilot.
Take advantage of Pete Cook's nine years of instructing Air Force student pilots. This manual is unique in that it provides full-color photos, illustrations, and screenshots for every step of the normal checklists — preflight, engine start, taxi, takeoff, climb, cruise, descent, landing, and shutdown. It is the ideal book for anyone learning to fly this airplane, or even just looking to buy.< Less
Catalog of Charles Hill's 1973 exhibition, "New Works" as well as his 2014 exhibition, "Give 'Em a Little Bonjour." The work in both shows consisted of his seminal unstretched... More > works from the 70s.< Less