Search Results: 'discus fishes'
Discus Fish Aquarium Care
Enjoy keeping Discus fishes in your aquarium? There are many things you may want to know about keeping your discus fishes happy and healthy.
This ebook contains tons of tips from real discus keepers... More > guiding you how to maintain a good aquarium of discus fishes, such as the water temperature, food, signs of illness, breeding, etc ...
Keeping fishes is a good home hobby. Get this ebook and start your discus fishes aquarium today!< Less
Discus Madness: A Fish Lover's Guide to Raising and Breeding Discus Fish
When it comes to tropical fishes, many aquarists would insist that the discus fish reigns supreme. you should know how to provide them a good environment so that they can leave healthy and stress... More > free. Learn and discover:
• Keeping Discus Fish: It’s all about the Water
• The Right Water Chemistry for Raising Discus Fish
• Discus Fish Disease: How to Deal with Them
• Effective Ways to Help Keep Your Discus Fish Free from Diseases
• The Perfect Fish Species to Include In a Discus Fish Tank
• Setting up A Discus Fish Tank: Helpful Tips to Raise Your Discus Fish
And More!< Less
The Essential Guide to Caring for and Breeding Discus Fish
Discus fish are one of the most sought after freshwater fish available on the market today. Discus fish are very intelligent fish and have very distinct personalities, and the discus fish seems to... More > normally recognize its caretaker and will respond with a display of affection when you enter the room. You can even feed a discus fish right out of your hand!
This book covers several aspects of caring for a Discus fish such as:
- Easy Steps In Saving Money When Breeding Discus Fish
- Discus Fish Disease How To Deal With Them
- Having The Right Tank For Your Discus Fish
- Discus Fish Understanding Them And Their Natural Environment
- Effective Ways To Help Keep Your Discus Fish Free From Diseases
- Basic Care Tips For Discus Fish
- How To Start Breeding Discus Fish
- How To Keep This Exotic Fish Alive
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less
De Arte Gymnastica
List Price: $21.00
You Save: 20%
Ships in 3-5 business days
Published in 1569, De arte gymnastica, was written by Geronimo Mercuriali (Hieronymus Mercurialis, 1530-1606). Several reissues were published including one in 1672 in Amsterdam by Frisuis with a... More > title page made by artist Romeyn de Hooghe. Geronimo Mercuriali was an Italian philologist and physician. In Rome in Italy he was very well connected and had free access to many libraries where he studied the classical and medical literature of the Grecians and Romans. He translated many Crecian books. He taught as a professor at the university in Padua. In his book De arte gymnastica he divided exercise into three groups: regular exercise which includes medical use, military exercise and athletic exercise. He describes many forms of exercise like dancing, ball games, walking, running, jumping, discus exercise, dumbbell exercise, throwing, singing, riding, swimming, wrestling, boxing and even fishing and hunting. Every form is described with its benefits.< Less