Search Results: 'extracellular'

Search

×
×
×
×
11 results for "extracellular"
Expression Profiles of Candidate Biomarker Genes for Prostate Cancer Metastasis By NIRADIZ REYES
Hardcover: $24.21
Prints in 3-5 business days
A research book analyzing the expression profiles of a set of potential biomarkers for Prostate Cancer
INTRACRANIAL ANEURYSM By Jose Briceno
Paperback: $20.00
Prints in 3-5 business days
The three main theories for the development of intracranial aneurysms are: blood-born factors, genetic factors, and vascular wall problems. This review will focus on vascular wall problems,... More > predominantly structural abnormalities. After reviewing the vessel structure and extracellular matrix, various regulating factors will be studied, along with their respective promoters and inhibitors. This review will benefit both patients and professionals and wil lead to a greater understanding of an aneurysm's origin, allowing for the development of therapeutic treatments designed to prevent and treat ICAs.< Less
INTRACRANIAL ANEURYSM By Jose Briceno
eBook (PDF): $0.00
The three main theories for the development of intracranial aneurysms are: blood-born factors, genetic factors, and vascular wall problems. This review will focus on vascular wall problems,... More > predominantly structural abnormalities. After reviewing the vessel structure and extracellular matrix, various regulating factors will be studied, along with their respective promoters and inhibitors. This review will benefit both patients and professionals and wil lead to a greater understanding of an aneurysm's origin, allowing for the development of therapeutic treatments designed to prevent and treat ICAs.< Less
Histology Laboratory Book for Medical and Biomedical Students By Professor Ali H Altimimi
eBook (PDF): $299.99
This manual book is a guide to work in the histology laboratory.Each topic is briefly introduced and this is followed by a list of slides, with commentary. The purpose of the manual is to enable the... More > student.As the structural and functional relationships of various cells, tissues, and organs are considered . All of the tissues and organs of the body are composed of cells and the extracellular products of cells (the matrix). There are only four basic tissues in the body. basic tissues organized into the various organs of the body, and these generally exist as interrelated functional units termed organ systems. The four basic tissues : Epithelium Connective tissue Muscle Nervous tissue.All of the organs of the body are composed of varying proportions of the four basic tissue, cells and extracellular matrices< Less
Physical Chemistry Polarization Repolarization By Homework Help Classof1
eBook (PDF): $1.99
"1. When considering nerve impulse generation across a cell membrane, potassium ions (K+), sodium ions (Na+) and calcium ions (Ca++) are the ions most involved in this process. By definition... More > these ions are defined as follows: a. Potassium, K+, is a monovalent anion and is the major intracellular ion; Sodium, Na+, is a monovalent cation and is the major extracellular ion, and Calcium, Ca++, is a divalent cation found mainly outside of the cell. b. Potassium, K+, is a monovalent cation and is the major extracellular ion; Sodium, Na+, is a monovalent anion and is the major intracellular ion, and calcium, Ca++, is a divalent cation found mainly outside of the cell.< Less
Complete Medical Guide for Disease Volume IX: Connective Tissue By Medical Professionals & National Institute of Health
eBook (ePub): $1.99
"Connective tissue" is a fibrous and most diverse tissue. It is one of the four traditional classes of tissues (the others being epithelial, muscle and nervous tissue). Connective Tissue... More > (CT) is found throughout the body. In fact the whole framework of the skeleton and the different specialized connective tissues from the crown of the head to the toes determine the form of the body and act as an entity. CT has 3 main components: cells, fibers, and extracellular matrix, all embedded in the body fluids. Fibroblasts are the cells responsible for the production of connective tissue. The interaction of the fibers, the extracellular matrix and the water, together, form the pliable connective tissue as a whole. Connective tissue makes up a variety of physical structures including tendons and the connective framework of fibers in muscles, capsules and ligaments around joints, cartilage, bone, adipose tissue, blood and lymphatic tissue.< Less
Nuclear Receptor Screening By Lauren George
eBook (PDF): $8.99
Nuclear receptors (NRs) are a class of proteins responsible for sensing steroid and thyroid hormones and certain other molecules. There are 48 genes in the human genome that code for the NRs. The... More > myriad molecular pathways modulated by NRs including but not limited to inflammation, lipid metabolism, apoptosis, extracellular matrix regulation, energy metabolism, and angiogenesis. These pathways’ processes can impact human health, such as general homeostasis, growth, and proliferation, which enable NRs to become the important therapeutic targets in the pathology of cancer, inflammation, and many other diseases for decades.< Less
Lecture Notes In General Histology By Ali H Altimimi
eBook (PDF): $55.99
(1 Ratings)
Histology is the study of cells via microscope. It is very important subject because all the pathology is bases on it which is called histopathology. This subject is studied under or a part of human... More > anatomy. Or you can say that it is a branch of anatomy. Normally histology is studied in the first and second year of MBBS. It is part of curriculum of all the medical fields. And if you want to be a doctor, you must know the basics of human histology. There are four basic types of animal tissues: muscle tissue, nervous tissue, connective tissue, and epithelial tissue. All tissue types are subtypes of these four basic tissue types (for example, blood is classified as connective tissue, since the blood cells are suspended in an extracellular matrix, the plasma).< Less
Save Life Amyloidosis Trough Multiple Myeloma By Maurice Vahedifar, D.M.D., M.S.
eBook (ePub): $11.99
Amyloidosis comprises a group of disorders of diverse etiology, in which different proteins undergo abnormal folding, leading to their deposition in tissues and concomitant tissue toxicity.... More > Amyloidosis is diseases characterized by deposits of altered proteins in the tissues. The amyloid deposit is always extracellular and presents a fibrillary conformation. 85% of the amyloid protein is constituted of a specific protein of each variety of amyloidosis, while the other 15% consists of other proteins and glycoproteins common to all types of amyloidosis. The same amyloid protein can be associated with various clinical forms and, inversely, different proteins can give the same clinical expression. It is therefore preferable to adopt a biochemical classification of amyloidosis. This classification is based on the identification of the various amyloid proteins by immunohistochemically analysis.< Less
Save Life Amyloidosis Trough Multiple Myeloma By Maurice Vahedifar, D.M.D., M.S.
Paperback: $30.97
Prints in 3-5 business days
Amyloidosis comprises a group of disorders of diverse etiology, in which different proteins undergo abnormal folding, leading to their deposition in tissues and concomitant tissue toxicity.... More > Amyloidosis is diseases characterized by deposits of altered proteins in the tissues. The amyloid deposit is always extracellular and presents a fibrillary conformation. 85% of the amyloid protein is constituted of a specific protein of each variety of amyloidosis, while the other 15% consists of other proteins and glycoproteins common to all types of amyloidosis. The same amyloid protein can be associated with various clinical forms and, inversely, different proteins can give the same clinical expression. It is therefore preferable to adopt a biochemical classification of amyloidosis. This classification is based on the identification of the various amyloid proteins by immunohistochemically analysis.< Less