Search Results: 'gold lotto'
How to Win Lotto
John Nixon is a consultant and commentator with over 25 years of experience in the competition and gaming industries. John is also a multi-prize winner who has won hundreds of thousands of dollars in... More > prize pools.
Now he has shared his own winning formula in this comprehensive, easy to read ebook. In this insider guide, How to Win Lotto, you will learn valuable information about different types of lotto draws, and be given insider tips to win! Covers draws in the USA, UK, EU and AU regions.
For the price of a cup of coffee this is a must read for keen lotto players and an investment guaranteed to pay off with much higher chances of winning.< Less
How to Win More Competitions
John Nixon is a consultant and commentator with over 25 years of experience in the completion and gaming industries.
Since the age of 12, John has won over 190 major competitions, collecting prizes... More > including cars, boats, holidays, cash and even gold bullion.
Now he has shared his own winning secrets in this comprehensive, easy to read ebook. This 20 chapter insider guide, How to Win More Competitions will help you to understand everything you need to know about all types of the latest competitions and how to win at winning! Covers the latest online and SMS competitions, as well as all types of ability and chance draws.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee, this is a must read for want to be 'compers' and an investment guaranteed to pay off with big prizes, again and again.< Less
Book Of Superstitions
Superstitions consist of a huge number of signs and symbols which people watch to expand good luck or to stay away from bad luck. The “Book of Superstitions” is a compilation of 1000s of... More > them subdivided into categories covering various facets of our daily life.
Did you know that...
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same match.
- Peel an onion, burn the skin, play the lotto, you’re sure to win!
- If a candle flame suddenly turns blue, there's a ghost nearby.
- A pot of gold is at the end of a rainbow.
- Having a few grams of sea salt inside your wallet attracts wealth luck.
- It is believed that eating peaches gives you wisdom.
- Kicking a cat brings Rheumatism
- If you count the cars of a passenger train, you will hear of a death.
- Put your right shoe on first or you would die early
- It is very unlucky to sit cross-legged when playing cards.
- A woman in labor should put on her husband's slippers.
- If a bird hits the window, someone will die.< Less