Search Results: 'kauai activities'
Kauai, Hawaii: A Tourist's Guide
Kauai is called the Garden Isle and is well worth visiting for its natural beauty. This is one island that loves to be photographed and it will leave you awestruck from sun up to sun down. Two top of... More > the list attractions on Kauai are the Waimea Canyon and the Fern Grotto. Mark Twain described the Waimea Canyon as 'the Grand Canyon of the Pacific." The sheer unexpected size and beauty of Waimea Canyon will astound you.
This book covers several aspects of Kauai vacations such as:
- An Introduction To Kauai Vacation
- Discovering Famous Kauai Historical Sites
- Delectable Dishes: Finding The Best Kauai Restaurant
- Getting To Know The Best Kauai Beach Destinations
- First Class Getaways: The Best Kauai Hotels
- Going Green: Featuring The Magnificent Kauai Gardens
- Hawaiian Heritage: The History Of Kauai Island
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less