Search Results: 'music creation software'
FL Studio Bible
Ships in 3-5 business days
The complete guide to FL Studio produced by the developers of the program. This guide to the hidden features in FL Studio is based on the electronic help documentation. Additionally the FL Studio... More > Bible includes a 24 page glossary and extra commentary by the manual's author.< Less
Reason 4 Trance Tutorial
Begin writing competitive Trance music with Propellerhead Software’s Reason 4 program.
Learn the real tricks and techniques used by professional Trance producers the world over.
This eBook will... More > systematically guide you through the expert principals of modern Trance music production.
A systematic tutorial taking you through the creation of two trance tracks, with loads of extras practically guiding you to confidently use all Reason 4 devices.
Focusing on learning how to make the music you want to make; the Reason 4 Trance Tutorial discusses and evaluates each step along the way making sure the techniques and reasons behind them go straight into your brain and stay there.
45,000 words on Trance production.
Easy to follow, yet comprehensive and fun.
Designed specifically for Reason 4 users.< Less
Mixcraft 6 Teacher's Guide
Ships in 3-5 business days
Mixcraft 6 is a fun and easy-to-use program that instantly turns your computer into a fully-stocked music recording studio. Mixcraft 6 Teacher's Guide is the ideal compliment for educational... More > programs that use Mixcraft in the classroom.
The book examines Mixcraft’s many capabilities including composing music, recording, mixing, adding effects, and working with video. The Teacher's Guide provides numerous examples of how to incorporate Mixcraft into both music and non-music assignments, including marketing and advertising, podcast creation, and spoken word performances.
Included within this book are 13 inventive lessons designed for grade school through high school classes. Together, these lessons address all of the National Standards for Music Education (NSME).
Along with the book, there is a free “Additional Materials Download” which includes helpful teaching aids, such as printable lesson plans, fun example projects, video clips, and other useful resources.< Less
Download now & get trained by a YouTube Partner. Topics covered:
* How to create popular YouTube videos (we provide you the ideas).
* How to earn money by monetizing your YouTube videos.
* How... More > to promote your monetized videos using Google AdWords.
* How to buy the right softwares/equipments for your channel (music creation software, video editing software, VFX software, green screen, 720p/1080p HD cameras, etc.)
* How to attract more viewers and subscribers.
* How to sell your merchandise (T-shirts, iTunes music, books, etc.) with YouTube.
* How to create video campaigns for selling your products (ideal for small businesses).
* How to advertise your products locally or globally with targeted ads (you get to choose viewer age, gender, location & interests).
* How to identify negative keywords.
* How to boost your ad conversion rate by optimizing the ads and the landing page(s).
* How to create monetizable YouTube videos with animation softwares like Go!Animate.< Less