Search Results: 'osteoporosis exercise'
Exercise Tips For The Elderly
Recent research suggests that individuals with existing osteoporosis can also benefit from exercise because exercising regularly not only cuts down the rate of bone loss, it also conserves remaining... More > bone tissue, reducing the risk of fractures.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Examples for Exercise for Strength, Flexibility, and Balance!
- Moderation and Regular Exercise Are Beneficial
- Decrease Your Chances.
- Why Else is Physical Activity Important.
- Success in shaping up!
- And so much more!< Less
Exercise Your Eccentric Genius in Strength
Ships in 3-5 business days
Your Eccentric Genius is yours… not mine. The system of Eccentrics is not about how to follow my ultimate program for fitness, but rather how your body is ultimately programmed for fitness. ... More > And, if I do say so myself, your body is miraculous!
Perhaps more than any other method of exercise, this smart, simple, and speedy system of fitness is a true panacea, touted as the single best provable method for building muscle, burning fat, strengthening bones, exercising quickly, improving endurance, conditioning athletes, rehabilitating injuries, working out without effort, increasing flexibility, and safely training those with a variety of ailments, including cancer, arthritis, heart disease, asthma, and other cardiac, pulmonary, and metabolic disorders. If there were EVER a SUPER SECRET to FITNESS... ECCENTRICS IS IT!!!< Less
Yoga for Better Bones
Ships in 3-5 business days
Yoga for Better Bones shows you how to practice Yoga safely if you have osteoporosis or low bone density. A practical step by step guide written by Margaret Martin, PT, CSCS - a Certified Yoga... More > Teacher and a Physical Therapist with over 27 years helping clients achieve their health goals. Richly illustrated with clear photo images demonstrating modifications to popular Yoga poses. Detailed and clear explanations of why you need to modify your Yoga practice if you have low bone density or osteoporosis. Ideal for individual Yoga practitioners and Yoga teachers. This book shows you how to practice Yoga with confidence and reduce your risk of fracture from osteoporosis.< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- January/February 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (January/February 2007) -- This issue includes the following stories and articles:
* High Doses of Thyroid Medication Needed? You May be Lactose... More > Intolerant
* New Drug in Development for Thyroid Cancer Management
* Thyroid Disease & Heart Disease Risk
* Predicting Graves’ Relapse After Antithyroid Drug Treatment
* Treatment Outcomes for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
* Pregnant? Take Supplemental Iodine
* Selenium Supplementation in Pregnancy
* Ten Take Charge Thyroid Tips
* Thyroid Health Tip for Cats
* Why Is There Even Debate Over Female Thyroid Testing?
* Got Vitamin D?
* Weighing Benefits Of Exercise and Diets
* Exercise for Osteoporosis: The Right Amount and the Right Type
* Keeping Prescription Drugs Affordable for Seniors
* Free 30-Day Supply of Medication< Less