This is a collection of short stories written by multi-award winning film maker and Director Martin Gooch.
Stories of the end of the world, clock-work hearts, evil skies, lost soldiers and being... More > born in the wrong dimension.
Something to get your brain circuits going...< Less
Welcome to the Corporation.
A brutal sci-fi RPG set in a world of corporate domination.
See www.corpgame.com for more information.
SFX REVIEW QUOTE
"...every cool corporate-dominated,... More > secret agent filled SF novel, film and game; bits of everything from 2000AD to The Matrix, stuck together with Japanese narrative glue." - SFX Magazine
This core rulebook includes;
• Extensive character creation system with no upper limit on your character.
• A range of NPCs to throw at your players.
• Brutal, bloody action which includes severing body parts.
• Background information about the Corporation world.
• Innovative advancement system including downtime and game changing Licenses.
• Large equipment section featuring cybernetics and a range of powerful gadgets and weapons.
• Get-you-started mission included.
• Online support including free missions and downloadable content.< Less
The Eastern Bank is a location supplement for the Corporation RPG.
This Corporation supplement details everything you could want to know about the lethal Capital Code Zone known as the Eastern... More > Bank, including:
* UIG forces within the region
* Geography, organisations, personalities and history
* New equipment, trainings, licenses and downtime options
* A range of locations including Spire Cities, underswells and installations
* New system mechanics which present more options for your character.< Less
“A simple mission, they said,” muttered Leonardo.
“We shouldn’t have crashed,“ said Baz.
“Crashed? We should not be alive.“
His military career ruined after... More > the Newhope disaster, Capt. Leonardo Valencia has one last run on the miserable freighter Resurgam before he can retire.
Then Resurgam crashes on an icy planet after the routine archeological mission. Valencia awakens to discover all but three of the crew are dead and they're stuck on a planet that shouldn't be there. Soon Capt. Valencia discovers one archeologist survived, fleeing into the snowy wastes with illegal alien artifacts. The remaining crew are dumbfounded but short on time. Is the archeologist the Harvestman, mastermind of the Newhope disaster and leader of the Martian separatists? What’s going on in the strange tunnel at the planet’s southern reaches?
Resurgam's crew are stranded with only days to thwart this madman's plans. If they fail, the FMR could destroy life on Earth, replacing it with something alien and horrific.< Less
The complaint that should have ended the broadcasting of pornography to children without requiring filters or safe settings anymore. This will only require authentication like required by FB or any... More > other restricted site. This complaint should have required nothing but competent judicial reading to end the obviously criminal usage of [sic]"internet" Wi-Fi radio communications BROADCASTING to the unknown. A culturally senile District Court oligarch dismissed this while angry and confused.< Less