Search Results: 'subclinical hypothyroidism'
Thyroid Newsletter -- May/June 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (May/June 2007 Issue). This issue includes the following thyroid news and articles:
* Anxiety Disorders Linked to Thyroid Disease
*... More > Hypothyroidism Clearly Linked to Mood Swings
* New Drug Shows Promise in Treatment of Advanced Thyroid Cancer
* Thyroid Disease and Pregnancy
* Does a Total Thyroidectomy Mean You Need More Thyroid Medication?
* Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
* The Connection Between Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
* Which Thyroid Quality of Life Issues are Most Important
* Selenium & Antibodies
* Preventing Food-borne Illness
* Thyroid Drug Cost Comparison
* Comparison of Diet Plans Shows Better Outcomes for Low-Carb Diets
* Focus on Thyroid Cancer
* Should Doctors Treat Subclinical Hypothyroidism to Help Prevent Heart Disease?< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- November/December 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (November/December 2006) -- This issue includes the following articles and feature stories:
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Insulin... More > Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
* There’s Still Time To Protect Yourself Against The Flu
* Household Items May Pose Danger During Pregnancy
* Should All Pregnant Women Have Thyroid Testing in Early Pregnancy?
* Rheumatic Diseases in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
* Drug Company Assistance for Patients In Need
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism Treatment and Body Weight
* Thyroid Eye Disease and Radioactive Iodine
* Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with Goiter
* Pulverized Thyroid Medication: Could It Help Resolve Symptoms and Fluctuating TSH?
* Low Impact Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatigue in Autoimmune Conditions
* 10 Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays< Less