Search Results: 'thyroid medication'
Thyroid Survival Guide: How and When To Take Your Thyroid Medication
Do you really know how to take your thyroid medication? Is, "take it on an empty stomach in the morning" all there is? Download my Thyroid Special Report, and get the answers to many... More > questions about your thyroid medication, including: * Should you take your thyroid medication at night? * What is the impact of a high-fiber diet on your thyroid medication? *
The calcium /thyroid medication connection *
What if you miss a dose? * What about vitamins with iron or iron supplements? * How can you better remember to take your medication? *
What's the best time to take your thyroid medication if you're having blood tests?
All these questions are covered in this straightforward 10-page e-report. Download it now.< Less
Medically and Spiritually Treating Chronic Thyroid Disease Anxiety
Subtitle: "Treatment Experiences and Informed Medical Advice from a Christian Perspective"
While it might seem unusual to see a book title on the subject of offering Christian... More > encouragement to thyroid patients, it really shouldn’t be considered unusual at all. Statistics by reputable polling organizations have shown that 75% of the U.S. population claims to be of the Christian faith and some medical estimates have revealed that over 30-million Americans are experiencing thyroid diseases.
Over the past few years, I have corresponded with other patients, who also expressed their Christian faith to me and I have derived much of the information within the chapters of this book, from my responses to their questions and their requests for advice regarding emotional symptoms.< Less
Antibodies that Cause Thyroid Diseases and Symptoms
Subjects include descriptions of thyroid antibodies and how they are blood-tested for, to detect developing or overt thyroid diseases. Can symptoms of thyroid disease occur as a result of thyroid... More > antibodies, before hormone levels become abnormal? (Answer: "Yes".) Approximately 7,353 words in length.
CHAPTER ONE: Facts about Thyroid Antibodies
CHAPTER TWO: Do Thyroid Antibodies Cause Symptoms Apart From Abnormal Hormone Levels?
CHAPTER THREE: Hereditary Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
CHAPTER FOUR: Epstein-Barr Virus a Cause of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease?
CHAPTER FIVE: Hashimoto's Encephalopathy Rare but Serious
CHAPTER SIX: My Own Experience with Thyroid Antibody Related Symptoms
CHAPTER SEVEN: Autoimmune Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto’s) a Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
CHAPTER EIGHT: Doctors Should Test for Thyroid Antibodies
CHAPTER NINE: At What Point Does Thyroid Autoimmunity Cause Hypothyroidism?
CHAPTER TEN: Medical Research Agrees: Thyroid Autoimmunity Contributes to Symptoms< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- January/February 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (January/February 2007) -- This issue includes the following stories and articles:
* High Doses of Thyroid Medication Needed? You May be Lactose... More > Intolerant
* New Drug in Development for Thyroid Cancer Management
* Thyroid Disease & Heart Disease Risk
* Predicting Graves’ Relapse After Antithyroid Drug Treatment
* Treatment Outcomes for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
* Pregnant? Take Supplemental Iodine
* Selenium Supplementation in Pregnancy
* Ten Take Charge Thyroid Tips
* Thyroid Health Tip for Cats
* Why Is There Even Debate Over Female Thyroid Testing?
* Got Vitamin D?
* Weighing Benefits Of Exercise and Diets
* Exercise for Osteoporosis: The Right Amount and the Right Type
* Keeping Prescription Drugs Affordable for Seniors
* Free 30-Day Supply of Medication< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- May/June 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (May/June 2007 Issue). This issue includes the following thyroid news and articles:
* Anxiety Disorders Linked to Thyroid Disease
*... More > Hypothyroidism Clearly Linked to Mood Swings
* New Drug Shows Promise in Treatment of Advanced Thyroid Cancer
* Thyroid Disease and Pregnancy
* Does a Total Thyroidectomy Mean You Need More Thyroid Medication?
* Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
* The Connection Between Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
* Which Thyroid Quality of Life Issues are Most Important
* Selenium & Antibodies
* Preventing Food-borne Illness
* Thyroid Drug Cost Comparison
* Comparison of Diet Plans Shows Better Outcomes for Low-Carb Diets
* Focus on Thyroid Cancer
* Should Doctors Treat Subclinical Hypothyroidism to Help Prevent Heart Disease?< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- March/April 2007
Special 16-page issue features an in-depth story on "Thyroid Medication," including how and when to take your thyroid medication, taking thyroid medication at night, the impact of a... More > high-fiber
diet, calcium, if you miss a dose, interactions with vitamins with iron, remembering to take medication, optimum time and conditions for thyroid blood tests, hot temperatures and the effect on thyroid drugs.
Other stories include:
* Special Report from Dr. Holtorf: Endocrinological Assessment and Obesity Treatment
* Study Finds High Arsenic Levels in Kelp Supplements
* Thyroid Surgery Update
* Allergic and Autoimmune Disease Linkage
* Ordering Your Own Thyroid and Hormone Testing
* Free or Low-cost Health Coverage
* Disability Insurance
* Thinking You Got a Workout May Make You Healthier
* A Healthy Chocolate Brownie?
* 12 Tips for Your Annual Physical
* Spring Allergy and Sinus Alert< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- September/October 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (September/October 2006 issue). This issue features the following articles/news stories:
Doctors Could Benefit From Further Knowledge of... More > Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy | Ultrasound Therapy Proves Promising in Thyroid | Treating Graves' Disease During Pregnancy Is Safe | Ultrasound Best Test to Detect Recurrent Thyroid Cancer | Accurate Technique for Identifying Thyroid Cancer | Hate Broccoli? There May Be a Thyroid-Related Reason | Outpatient Thyroid Surgery Safe for Most Patients | Eating Protein Boosts Hormone That Staves Off Hunger | Want to Keep the Weight Off? Weigh Every Day | Brown Seaweed-- Fat Fighter | 44 Million Women at Risk of Thyroid Deficiency From Rocket Fuel Chemical Perchlorate | Paying Medical Bills | Should You Be Concerned About Generic Levothyroxine? | Sneak Preview of Thyroid Hormone Breakthrough< Less
Eighty-Seven Thyroid Disease Questions Answered!
In this e-book containing over 30,000 words, Thyroid Patient Advocate and veteran health writer – Jim Lowrance, answers all of the important questions thyroid patients have in regard to their... More > hypothyroid or hyperthyroid disorders. This resource gives great opportunity for patients or anyone interested in thyroid subjects to increase their knowledge, while at the same time, reading general but informative answers that are given from a patient’s perspective.
With 87 questions answered, this averages less than 350 words per answer-given. The reader is not weighed-down with each answer but is given a concise, thoughtful answer, so that they can move on to the next Q & A.
(NOTE: Definitive diagnoses must come through a licensed medical professional and this e-book is not intended as a substitute for answers or treatments supplied by a qualified physician.)< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- November/December 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (November/December 2006) -- This issue includes the following articles and feature stories:
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Insulin... More > Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
* There’s Still Time To Protect Yourself Against The Flu
* Household Items May Pose Danger During Pregnancy
* Should All Pregnant Women Have Thyroid Testing in Early Pregnancy?
* Rheumatic Diseases in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
* Drug Company Assistance for Patients In Need
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism Treatment and Body Weight
* Thyroid Eye Disease and Radioactive Iodine
* Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with Goiter
* Pulverized Thyroid Medication: Could It Help Resolve Symptoms and Fluctuating TSH?
* Low Impact Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatigue in Autoimmune Conditions
* 10 Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays< Less
Thyroid Cancer: Learn What Is Cause, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Health Care
Thyroid Cancer: Learn What Is Cause, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Health Care provides you overall information about brain tumor. This book was written by Medical Professionals... More > from National Cancer Institute with scientific details. You will learn the cause, risk factors, symptoms, treatments, etc that will helpful for both readers who are interesred in health and whoever have a member in family suffer from cancer. Moreover, this edition of the book includes;
- Eating Hints: Before, During, and After Cancer Treatment
- Follow-up Care After Cancer Treatment
- How To Find a Doctor or Treatment Facility If You Have Cancer
- Facing Forward: Life After Cancer Treatment
- Taking Time: Support for People with Cancer< Less