Search Results: 'training a rottweiler'
Training Rottweiler Puppies
This book is a publication of a number of articles dedicated to the loss of my two best friends at such an early age of 9 and 10 and only five days apart.
My male friend and protector Rock the... More > Rottweiler was the first to go and I suspect that Lion the female Rottweiler knew what was wrong. She started to deteriorate also and five days later it was the same outcome.
Will you learn anything from reading it? Have you heard about the dogs that would be kings? Or about Laika the first dog in space? What about the Painted Dogs of Africa? What is the number one human food that you shouldn’t feed your dog?
Do you know what The 14 Ancient Dogs are? Have heard about dogs on death row, or what the bite force is of a Rottweiler, compared to a lion or a shark?
Go ahead buy our book today and discover something new in every chapter, like the Rottweiler origin and history began in a town called Rottweil and that they were used for herding and pulling carts?< Less
How to Raise and Train your Rottweiler Puppy or Dog to be Great
1. The Characteristics of a Rottweiler Puppy or Dog
2. How to Stop Your Rottweiler From Jumping Up On People
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Rottweiler
4. What You Should Know... More > About Puppy Teeth
5. How to Crate Train Your Rottweiler
6. When Your Rottweiler Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your Rottweiler to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Rottweiler
9. When Your Rottweiler Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your Rottweiler Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Rottweiler or Any Other Breed of Dog
12. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Rottweiler?
13. How to Stop Your Rottweiler From Eating Their Own Stools
14. Why Your Rottweiler Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
15. How to Stop Your Rottweiler From Running Away or Bolting Out the Door
And Much More!< Less