Search Results: 'tsh fluctuating'
Thyroid Newsletter -- July/August 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (July/August 2006 Issue) features the following news stories and articles:
Everything You Need to Know About TSH | What Does the TSH Test... More > Measure? | Why is Your TSH Fluctuating? | High-Fiber Bread and Treatment for Hypothyroidism | Long Term Antithyroid Drugs Versus Withdrawl | Potassium Iodide as a Treatment for Hyperthyroidism | Does a Lower-End TSH Level Improve Quality of Life? | Percutaneous Ethanol Injection for Thyroid Cancer Recurrence | Minimally Invasive Surgery for Thyroid Cancer |
Thyroid Eye Disease | Outpatient Thyroid Surgery | Weight Gain After Thyroid Surgery | Increased Levothyroxine Needs During Pregnancy | Antipituitary Antibodies in Post-Partum Thyroiditis | Heart Disease | TSH Levels and the Role of Iodine in People Over 60 | Radioactive Treatments Can Trigger Airport Security...Even Weeks After Treatment | Hot Temperatures May be Hazardous to Your Drugs< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- November/December 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (November/December 2006) -- This issue includes the following articles and feature stories:
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Insulin... More > Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
* There’s Still Time To Protect Yourself Against The Flu
* Household Items May Pose Danger During Pregnancy
* Should All Pregnant Women Have Thyroid Testing in Early Pregnancy?
* Rheumatic Diseases in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
* Drug Company Assistance for Patients In Need
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism Treatment and Body Weight
* Thyroid Eye Disease and Radioactive Iodine
* Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with Goiter
* Pulverized Thyroid Medication: Could It Help Resolve Symptoms and Fluctuating TSH?
* Low Impact Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatigue in Autoimmune Conditions
* 10 Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays< Less