It's a job getting a job, but equally hard to get an interview.
Your CV is your lifeline to the perfect role; don't sabotage your job-hunting strategy with an ineffective CV. You need to know what... More > the mistakes are.
- Is your CV structure working for you?
- Do you write a new CV for each job application?
- Are you getting through the short-listing process?
- Is your CV as good as it could be?
- Do you know how to get short-listed?
If any of the answers are “NO” then this book is for you. Because this book shows you where you are going wrong.
Lynn Tulip (Chartered MCIPD) is an independent career consultant, counsellor, HR professional and author.
“Following redundancy, Lynn was very supportive in helping me to reassess my strengths; as a result I massively improved my CV, focusing on the points she had made. I now have a new job.” - Heather Turner< Less
If you are out of work but needing to return, looking for work without success, unsure of what you can do next and confused about the job market then this workbook is for you.
A practical manual... More > that takes you from self-exploration to setting your career strategy whilst supporting you on every step of the job-hunting way.
• Identify your interests, values and skills to determine the right job for you
• Produce a powerful CV that reveals your true value and skills to effectively position you to get the interviews you want
• Understand networking, social media and traditional job hunting
• Explore the job market, learn how to job search efficiently to discover the real job opportunities
• Be a STAR at interview
• Maintain your enthusiasm and commitment to your job search with top tips, reminders and activities< Less