Dwarves of the Ironcrags
More than taciturn miners and miserly smiths, the dwarves of Zobeck include slavers, secretive fraternal orders, and magical blades containing the souls of the dead.
The Dwarves of the Ironcrags... More > Gazetteer describes all these aspects of Zobeck dwarven culture and more:
• Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons, including those that were lost.
• An examination of dwarven society, from bride-prices to the dwarven view of slavery.
• A secretive order, complete with prestige classes.
• The Kariv, a group of wandering nomads often welcome among the dwarves.
• New dwarven and derro spells and magic items.
• A bestiary containing 9 new monsters and templates.
This gazetteer contains many other secrets of the dwarves, including numerous spells, domains, and feats, plus new options for dwarven and Kariv characters in the Ironcrags.
In addition, this gazetteer provides GMs and players with information to better ground your game in the Zobeck world.< Less
The Iron Gazetteer provides a primer on the history and lore dwarven of the cantons, and more all fully compatible with 4th Edition DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. This handbook for heroism includes:
... More > • Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons—even those fallen into ruin.
• An overview of dwarven society.
• New races and class builds.
• Paragon paths, and epic destiny.
• Perils of the Ironcrag mountains
• New locales, traps and skill checks.
• Enough new monsters to dull even dwarven-smithed steel.
76 pages.< Less
Kobold Ecologies, Vol. 1, Full Color
This collection of a dozen Ecology articles contains both new monsters and updated and expanded writeups from the first two years of Kobold Quarterly magazine. The monsters covered include the lich,... More > the centaur, the derro, the retriever, and many more classics of the game.
Authors range from Wolfgang Baur and Nicolas Logue to Clinton Boomer and Richard Pett.
102 pages. Color interior.< Less
Vampires and spectral knights long ago claimed the country of Morgau & Doresh as their own, leaving the ghouls their empire deep beneath the earth. Both are fully detailed in this volume by... More > award-winning Open Designers Wolfgang Baur and Scott Gable.
Travel deep within the palatial crypts of deep realms where death fears to tread. This gazetteer provides 4th Edition D&D gamers with:
1. A history of the undead nations above and below the earth.
2. A giant cast of undying antagonists and allies.
3. A new undead race of necropolitan ghouls for PCs to join the unliving.
4. The subterranean realms of the Emperor of the Ghouls.
5. Undead-themed gods and magical items.
6. More original, inventive undead than you can shake a stake at.
From the minds that brought you the Empire of the Ghouls, a new source of campaign terror!
74 pages, with surface and underdark maps and full 4th Edition stats throughout.< Less