Featuring the work of Henry Garrret, Arthur Jensen, J. Phillipe Rushton, Richard J. Herrnstein, Charles Murray, Richard Lynn, Tatu Vanhanen et. al.
The 2012 discovery of the gene HMGA2 which... More > determines brain size and intelligence, has established the supremacy of the “nature” view of intelligence.
This book summarizes all the major and influential works on IQ and race published since 1980. It starts with the full text of Professor Henry Garret’s IQ and Racial Differences, and the rest of the book contains summaries of:
- Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray’s bestseller The Bell Curve;
- Professors J. Phillipe Rushton and Arthur Jensen’s "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability" as published by the American Psychological Association;
- Professor Rushton’s book Race, Evolution and Behavior;
- Professors Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen’s IQ and the Wealth of Nations with its global IQ charts; and
- Full details of the 2012 HMGA2 gene discovery.< Less