More From Napoleon Hill, Dr. Robert C. Worstell

Living Sensical By Dr. Robert C. Worstell
Paperback: List Price: $19.95 $14.96 | You Save: 25%
Ships in 3-5 business days
About 5% of the population know for a fact that the world is filled with endless opportunities and that a person can be and have whatever they want, by learning what they need to know from freely... More > available sources. The other 95% don't believe it and work to make sure no one else does either. What you believe is your choice. It always has been, always will be. - - - - The biggest problem you have stems from what you haven't been taught. It's not on any curriculum in any school – I don't know that it ever has been. The government ignores this, but talks about it all the time. Several authors through history have written books with this in the title, but never get around to actually defining it for anyone. Yet everyone can do this. Everyone can practice this. Everyone can learn to live abundant, miraculous lives - if the people around them will just allow it... To find out - Get Your Copy Today...< Less
Living Sensical By Dr. Robert C. Worstell
eBook (PDF): $8.99
Download immediately.
A guide to simple health, happiness, freedom, and success. “How to Uncover the Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight” – and – “What our Governments, MAD Men, and Religious... More > Fanatics (as well as 'News' Media) Don't Want You to Find Out.” – also – “Why You'll be Happier, Healthier, Sexier, and More Successful When You Do.” - - - - What is meant by "makes sense" or "common sense"? Most people have no answer for that - or no answer that's sensical. Improve your life. Be and Have whatever you always wanted. Get Your Copy Today!< Less
Dorothea Brande's Wake Up and Live Collection By Dr. Robert C. Worstell, Dorothea Brande
Paperback: List Price: $24.95 $19.96 | You Save: 20%
Ships in 3-5 business days
(1 Ratings)
What could you accomplish if you new it was impossible to fail? Anything you do, you could do successfully - to make yourself rich, improve your health, have better relationships - all these thing... More > would be possible. That is exactly what Dorothea Brand uncovered. This classic self-help bestseller, out of print for years, was recently uncovered and edited for easy reading and use. This author coined the phrase, "Live as if it were impossible to fail." And she changed her life into one of unparalleled success in her industry. As mentioned on Earl Nightingale's "The Strangest Secret", I've researched to find this long out-of-print classic, editing it in order to make it easily readable and available to you. This collection of her two bestselling books now gives you the chance to study both cause and effect of discovery not just on her life, but on her readers' and students' as well. Get Your Copy Today!< Less
Get Rich In Spite of Yourself Collection - An "If You Can Count to Four..." Reference By Wallace D. Wattles et al.
eBook (ePub): $8.99
Download immediately.
(1 Ratings)
Imagine having everything you've ever wanted. All the wealth, fine clothes, nice house, good food - everything you've ever thought of having. And your job or place in life is exactly as you ever... More > dreamed of - you are being just what you always wanted to be. This is a collection of references for anyone studying James Breckenridge Jones' classic millionaire-making handbook, “If You Can Count to Four...” In this collection: Get Rich In Spite of Yourself - Louis M. Grafe, The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace D. Wattles, How to Acquire Millions - N. H. Moos, The Message of a Master - John McDonald, and The Miracles of Your Mind - Joseph Murphy. Your life is up to you. You are what you think about. There are no limits - you can be whatever you want to be. You can have whatever you want to have. But you have to read and apply. (From the Forward) Get Your Copy Today!< Less

Top 10 This Week

see more >
 
1
 
Age Verification Required