A collection of eight recent papers by Sangharakshita and Subhuti, now including 'Commonality', released in summer 2014. Each attempts to follow through the implications of Sangharakshita's... More > statement that the Triratna Buddhist Order is "the community of his disciples and disciples of his disciples, practising according to his 'particular presentation of the Dharma'".
The papers included are -
* What is the Western Buddhist Order?
* Revering and Relying upon the Dharma
* Re-Imagining The Buddha (and Buddhophany)
* Initiation into a New Life: the Ordination Ceremony in Sangharakshita's System of Spiritual Practice
* 'A Supra-Personal Force or Energy working through me': the Triratna Buddhist Community and the Stream of the Dharma
* The Dharma Revolution and the New Society
* A Buddhist Manifesto: the Principles of the Triratna Buddhist Community
* Ensuring a High Degree of Commonality of Practices and Teachings: Continuity and Creativity in a united Order< Less