Maintaining a Frugal Lifestyle: A Guide for Beginners
There are a lot of things in life that require money. But everyone (including me, I will admit) spends quite some money on things they don't really need. Choosing to live a frugal life could be your... More > first step towards managing your finances and saving money. Being frugal does not mean being stingy - frugality involves efficient use of what you have, making the most of what you got.
This book covers several aspects of maintaining a frugal lifestyle such as:
- How Can I Be Frugal?
- The Road A Frugal Life
- From Two Incomes To Frugal Living
- Frugal Food Saving
- Low-cost Frugal Vacations
- The Frugal Lunchbox
- Frugal Living - What It Is And What It Is Not
- Frugal Recipes
- Frugal Gardening Tips
- Frugal Winter Fun
- Being Frugal Begins With Attitude
- Free And Frugal Stuff On The Web
- Home Decorating The Frugal Way
- Frugal Homeschool Tips
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less