The Thyroid Guide to Hair Loss
Millions of Americans are suffering from hair loss due to undiagnosed thyroid disease. And thyroid patients with continuing hair loss problems need practical solutions to resolve their hair... More > issues.
This 100-page Guide, from the nation's leading thyroid patient advocate and best-selling author Mary Shomon, helps hair loss sufferers understand the triggers and causes, get proper hormonal and thyroid diagnosis and treatment, and slow, stop or even reverse hormone- and thyroid-related hair loss.< Less
Thyroid Survival Guide: How and When To Take Your Thyroid Medication
Do you really know how to take your thyroid medication? Is, "take it on an empty stomach in the morning" all there is? Download my Thyroid Special Report, and get the answers to many... More > questions about your thyroid medication, including: * Should you take your thyroid medication at night? * What is the impact of a high-fiber diet on your thyroid medication? *
The calcium /thyroid medication connection *
What if you miss a dose? * What about vitamins with iron or iron supplements? * How can you better remember to take your medication? *
What's the best time to take your thyroid medication if you're having blood tests?
All these questions are covered in this straightforward 10-page e-report. Download it now.< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- May/June 2007
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (May/June 2007 Issue). This issue includes the following thyroid news and articles:
* Anxiety Disorders Linked to Thyroid Disease
*... More > Hypothyroidism Clearly Linked to Mood Swings
* New Drug Shows Promise in Treatment of Advanced Thyroid Cancer
* Thyroid Disease and Pregnancy
* Does a Total Thyroidectomy Mean You Need More Thyroid Medication?
* Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
* The Connection Between Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
* Which Thyroid Quality of Life Issues are Most Important
* Selenium & Antibodies
* Preventing Food-borne Illness
* Thyroid Drug Cost Comparison
* Comparison of Diet Plans Shows Better Outcomes for Low-Carb Diets
* Focus on Thyroid Cancer
* Should Doctors Treat Subclinical Hypothyroidism to Help Prevent Heart Disease?< Less
Thyroid Newsletter -- March/April 2007
Special 16-page issue features an in-depth story on "Thyroid Medication," including how and when to take your thyroid medication, taking thyroid medication at night, the impact of a... More > high-fiber
diet, calcium, if you miss a dose, interactions with vitamins with iron, remembering to take medication, optimum time and conditions for thyroid blood tests, hot temperatures and the effect on thyroid drugs.
Other stories include:
* Special Report from Dr. Holtorf: Endocrinological Assessment and Obesity Treatment
* Study Finds High Arsenic Levels in Kelp Supplements
* Thyroid Surgery Update
* Allergic and Autoimmune Disease Linkage
* Ordering Your Own Thyroid and Hormone Testing
* Free or Low-cost Health Coverage
* Disability Insurance
* Thinking You Got a Workout May Make You Healthier
* A Healthy Chocolate Brownie?
* 12 Tips for Your Annual Physical
* Spring Allergy and Sinus Alert< Less