“SAVE ME Kids” is a collection of seven children's stories on the subject of protecting nature, forests, animals, and promoting peace and humanity throughout the world.
Through these... More > stories, kids are inspired and encouraged to protect the environment, to respect living beings' rights, and to assist others who are in need.
Because of the author's background as a filmmaker and as an artist, the stories are all visually appealing to a child's imagination. Reading these stories is like watching animations or movies, satisfying a child's imagination while provoking the child's sense of curiosity and quest for fairness in the world at the same time.< Less
Beatrice the little robot wants to dance as well as her neighbor Melvin, but every time she tries, something happens! Read this book with your child for a funny, encouraging story about finding your... More > own way to learn new things.
Beatrice Learns to Dance is the story of the little robot named Beatrice who wants nothing more than to learn how to dance. She's so good at learning other things! This will be easy for her.
But every method she tries just gets her more and more frustrated. It takes the suggestions of her mother and neighbor friend Melvin to help her see that sometimes, you have to learn how to do things your way rather than mimicking others.
This book is meant for readers aged five and up, to be shared with their parents. Perfect for fans of CHRYSANTHEMUM and GIRAFFES CAN'T DANCE.
Positive reviews from The Naptime Reviewer!
"I've always encouraged my daughter to try things by herself first and this story totally lines up with my teaching methods."< Less
Lessons for young children ages 4-6. Drawing, fine motor and cognitive lessons for teachers to use in the pre-k and k classroomYour 4-5 year old students will:
• fine motor and cognitive... More > skills
• habits of attending and the value of practice
• following directions
• visualization and expressive visual language
• self motivation and take pride in
• advanced challenge pages are a part of each unit
• easily keep track of and demonstrate a student’s individual progress
• have a tool to share at parent conferences and foster good communications with parents administrators and educational specialists.
little lessons is:
• available as part of a year long curriculum as a set of E-books at Teachers Pay Teachers
• available as high quality workbooks provide a year long effective teaching opportunities for teachers and solid achievement for students designed specifically for 4-6 year old students.< Less
“The Mother Earth” is a story selected from a collection of seven children’s stories titled “SAVE ME Kids”.
This story is about our mother earth in need of serious... More > attention. Her forests and animals’ habitants are shrinking, and her water, soil and air are being polluted.
Through this story, kids are inspired and encouraged to protect the Earth by protecting the environment, nature, forests, animals, and by respecting living beings’ rights in order to bring peace and humanity to the world.
Because of the author’s background as a filmmaker and as an artist, this story is visually appealing to a child’s imagination. Reading this story is like watching animations or movies, satisfying a child’s imagination while provoking the child’s sense of curiosity and quest for fairness in the world at the same time.< Less