A collection of seven recent papers by either Sangharakshita or Subhuti, or both working together. In Subhuti’s words, each attempts to follow through the implications of Sangharakshita's statement, in the first paper, What is the Western Buddhist Order?, that the Triratna Buddhist Order is the community of his disciples and disciples of his disciples, practising according to his 'particular presentation of the Dharma'.
The papers included are -
* What is the Western Buddhist Order?
* Revering and Relying upon the Dharma
* Re-Imagining The Buddha (and Buddhophany)
* Initiation into a New Life: the Ordination Ceremony in Sangharakshita's System of Spiritual Practice
* 'A supra-personal force or energy working through me': The Triratna Buddhist Community and the Stream of the Dharma
* The Dharma Revolution and the New Society
* A Buddhist Manifesto: the Principles of the Triratna Buddhist Community
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.