This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) is divided into three parts:
• Part 1: A Practical Guide for the Provision of Behavioral Health Services
• Part 2: An Implementation Guide for Behavioral Health Program Administrators
• Part 3: A Review of the Literature
Part 1 is for behavioral health service providers and consists of two chapters. Chapter 1 illustrates
typical problems and issues that arise in behavioral health counseling with people who have experienced
or currently are experiencing homelessness. It covers:
• Approaches that address the counselor’s setting, role, and responsibilities.
• Screening/assessment, client-centered treatment planning, treatment processes, and continuing
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.