Besom brooms and witches’ ladders are not the usual devices employed in feng shui, but Pagans will find these and other familiar objects in the new approach to an ancient practice. Pagan Feng Shui is a method of feng shui based on Pagan principles that help us harness the energy with which we are already familiar and apply it to our homes. Pagan Feng Shui provides a step-by-step guide to assess and adjust your home and surroundings for optimum positive energy and abundance. You will learn:
• The basic concepts and tools of feng shui and the principles of elemental balance;
• How to read and shape energy flow in and around your home to attract what you want into your life;
• How the principles of the magic square can be employed to unlock your potentials;
• How to counteract negative energy directed at you and your home;
• How to invoke the guardian animals of the directions as well as the God and Goddess in your home.