This book has been written to support a one-semester course on basic electronics. It assumes a freshman-level physics background and builds on this to move from simple DC circuits to AC circuits and... More > passive filters. Transistors and Op-amps are then introduced, and active filters are discussed. Finally, an introduction to digital electronics is presented, followed by an introduction to digital filtering.< Less
The 2nd edition of Neonatology Review is now available!
This book is a comprehensive guide to help neonatology fellows and neonatologists prepare for the Neonatal-Perinatal board and... More > recertification exams.
This edition follows the 2010 Content Specifications outlined by the American Board of Pediatrics. This edition includes the following new features:
(1) Content updated to include latest understanding of pathophysiology and newest management;
(2) Additional diagrams, such as fetal heart rate patterns, arrhythmias, surfactant pathway;
(3) Derivations of formulas;
(4) Ethics of Neonatal Care chapter;
(5) Principles of Teaching and Learning chapter; and
(6) Expanded Formula chapter.
Plus, with its easy-to-follow outline format supplemented with lists, tables, charts, and figures, it does double-duty as a valuable and practical clinical reference.< Less