The WOMMA ROI Guidebook emphasizes both online and offline venues where consumer sharing and recommendations occur. WOMMA has included chapters on to cover the range of ways marketers seek to engage their audiences and drive business value.
The WOMMA ROI Guidebook provides concrete examples of ways that word-of-mouth and social media programs add value to the business as well as how costs are calculated. In particular, marketers will learn ways to:
• Measure increase in revenue
• Measure lift brand perceptions
• Compare costs with traditional marketing methods
• Show how cost is reduced as a result of word-of-mouth or social media programs
• Track performance against benchmarks
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.