This book provides a comprehensive description of the Long Term Evolution (LTE) radio access network, as specified by 3GPP. The content is aimed towards anyone wishing to learn the basics, or to develop a more thorough understanding. The content is presented in the form of bullet points to keep it concise and to allow rapid access to the key information. Highlights include:
- Complete text is presented as bullet points
- Can be read with ease and in less time
- Illustrations and tables support text
- Content includes both introductory and advanced topics
- Based upon the release 8, 9 and 10 versions of the 3GPP specifications
- Detailed description of air-interface, bit rates and physical channels
- Most important messages and signalling procedures explained
- Idle mode and physical layer procedures presented
- Practical radio network planning subjects addressed
- Includes both FDD and TDD variants
- LTE Advanced technologies presented
- Voice over LTE solutions described
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.