OGR - OBESITY GENTLY RESOLVED - MIND BODY REFRAMED
Weight-loss illusions! Obesity is leading preventable cause of death for adults and children. Still a cultural symbol of wealth, fertility and... More > power.
OGR - new creative learning experience to resolve obesity problems without diet, constraints or surgery. Test yourself,waist/height Over 50%? Action!!!!!
Obesity USA 50%, with powerful food industry. More dangerous than cigarettes or drugs! Impossible to resolve? No!
Mind and body can be reframed. Why care about diabetes, cardiac arrest or cancer? Why not feel slim, active, energetic and humorous? Not just for ourselves ... but for someone else - for family and others. Gently control our weight and avoid preventable sickness and disability?
Key to success? Ability to meditate, relax and laugh. Do it for others. Impossible becomes possible - 28 day trial!< Less
GENERAL THEME – WITH YOUR ATTITUDES, NO-ONE CAN FORCE YOU TO BE CONTENT! BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE?
This is a program to help you “Reframe Your Attitudes" in mind, body and spirit, with... More > text to study and an audio tape (coming) to help you relax and find answers to important questions about yourself.
In this little program you can begin to:
a. Be more confident about the Quality of Life with both physical and mental health.
b. Think about Achieving, Caring and Enduring to help other people to be content.
c. Be a "Possibility Thinker" … looking around for alternatives for those tough personal problems.
d. Find forgiveness everywhere
e. Reframe ATTITUDES - from old negatives into new positive opportunities.
f. Think positively about the future and believe that the best is yet to come ... You can do it!< Less
FIVE GOLDEN RULES
1. Even in leaving, begin to expect some good news every day … and we will get it … when we always believe … that the best is yet to come ….
2. ... More > Learn to reframe, in some way, each negative in our life … into something positive.
3. Like Mother Teresa ... when we have the chance to help someone ... help them anyway ... with compassion, conscience and commitment!
4. Be ready to go … when the time comes ... not directly ... but almost instinctively … from our own Meaning of Life … in terms of:
a. Achievements - recognising them
b. Caring - loving and helping others in need
c. Enduring – suffering as lasting positive inspiration to others.
5. Be humble and welcome help from others, as we gently search to find the MEANING OF LIFE and then feel RESPONSIBLE for it ... up to our last breath … !< Less
Five Golden Rules:
1. Even in leaving ... always believe … that the best is yet to come ….
2. Reframe each negative in our life … into something positive.
3. Like Mother... More > Teresa ... when we have the chance to help someone ... help them anyway ... with compassion, conscience and commitment!
4. Go quickly when the time comes ... with Achievements, Caring and Enduring as a Positive Inspiration to others.
5. Welcome help from others, to find the MEANING OF LIFE and to feel responsible for it ... up to our last breath!< Less
AGL group based two day training program on the management of PHC (Primary Health Care) in developing countries. Includes: priorities, planning. management and evaluation. Developed at Johns Hopkins... More > School of Public Health. Can be updated and customized for each country and location.< Less
Intensive active but amusing instruction to rapidly develop practiocal knowledge skills and attitudes for management of cost accounting and creative cost control. From simple to complex ideas in a... More > gradual fashion, like the rungs in a ladder. You cannot reach the top of a ladder unless you have first used all the lower steps. In the program are humorous references to accounting and accountants which are designed to give you confidence, relaxation and have fun, as you learn efficiently (doing things right) and effectively (doing the right things). Almost all the fun comes from experienced practicing accountants, not afraid to laugh at themselves. with: text, audio, glossary, mini-cases, exercises, cost reduction, ABC, JIT, standard costing, waste reduction, strategic cost management etc. all in about four hours.< Less
Services may be: educational, medical, IT, NGO, consulting, auditing, legal, florist, airline, hair salons, hotels, restaurants and many more. Services may be given with or without a service product.... More > Free or sold. Services Marketing aims to discover and satisfy the immediate present and potential needs of target customers.The Services Marketing Concept looks at the needs and desires of the customer first, and then develops services that satisfy the needs of the customer.< Less