Writing is Lena's calling and she is thrilled to share it with the world...
Lena came to the United States from Minsk, Belarus in November of 1992, at the age of 9. As soon as she learned the English language she fell in love with writing, and has been writing ever since. Since then she has brought to life over 1000 works - poetry, lyrics, prose, short stories, fiction, non-fiction, online articles and blog posts...
Lena is the author of eight books:
(1) Pieces of Me (book of poetry)
(2) Soundtrack of My Life: Volume 1 (book of lyrics)
(3) Soundtrack of My Life: Volume 2 (book of lyrics)
(4) Diary of a Crush (book of poetry, lyrics and prose)
(5) Treasure (poetic tale)
(6) Melodies of the Heart (book of lyrics)
(7) A Crimson Tide (book of poetry)
(8) The Secret Life of Ashley Miles (a novel)
For more information about Lena, her writing, her books, and more visit her website at http://lovebuglena.webs.com