Writing is Lena's calling and she is thrilled to share it with the world...
Lena came to the United States from Minsk, Belarus in November of 1992, at the age of 9. As soon as she learned the English language she fell in love with writing, and has been writing ever since. She has brought to life over 1000 works - poetry, lyrics, prose, short stories, fiction, non-fiction, online articles and blog posts...
Lena is the author of eight books:
(1) Pieces of Me (book of poetry)
(2) Soundtrack of My Life: Volume 1 (book of lyrics)
(3) Soundtrack of My Life: Volume 2 (book of lyrics)
(4) Diary of a Crush (book of poetry, lyrics and prose)
(5) Treasure (poetic tale)
(6) Melodies of the Heart (book of lyrics)
(7) A Crimson Tide (book of poetry)
(8) The Secret Life of Ashley Miles (a novel)
She is a content writer for HubPages, Daily Two Cents, Writedge and other revenue-sharing and content websites. She also helps authors publish books.