Amanda Thome is the Author of Ruination, book one in the Worlds Apart dystopian trilogy. Amanda grew up in Maine and later moved to Pennsylvania where she obtained her bachelor’s degree from Ursinus College. She later received her doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Columbia University. Amanda currently resides in San Antonio, TX with her husband Clint.
Some facts about Amanda:
1. I love writing books but hate writing bio's
2. I have a candy addiction. It's a problem.
3. I manipulate/crack my toes and neck A LOT
4. I moved to Texas on a 3 month work contract, 3.5 years ago...
5. My favorite holiday is Halloween (I think it relates to fact #2)
6. I want to have a mini-pig. I plan to name it Maxwell
7. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat, all of which think they are alpha and I am somewhere around delta.
8. I am perpetually losing things. I wish my cell could call my car keys and vice versa.
9. It took me 24 years to pronounce pillow correctly. I used to say, 'pello' like hello with a p